The Student Room Group

Oxbridge Decisions 10th January 2018 thread directory

Oxford and Cambridge Applicant profiles (see the details of offers. Sharing your own will be hugely helpful to future applicants):

Oxford >> Cambridge>>

Because Oxbridge decisions fall on the same day this year, this is a single place with links to all relevant threads for 2018 decisions. Find your relevant discussion and ask your questions threre :smile: Posting your stats in the no discussion threads will be hugely helpful for next year's appicants.

These are all links (scroll down for Oxford) - click to find your thread:

Cambridge
Cambridge Decisions 2018 info & FAQ >>
The Official 2018 Cambridge Applicants Thread >>
Official Cambridge Decisions thread [no discussion - post your outcomes only] >>
The Official Cambridge rejections thread >>

Oxford
Official Oxford Applicants thread 2018 >>
Oxford 2018 Official Invitations to Interview (GENERAL THREAD FOR OXFORD APPLICANTS) >>
Official Oxford Decisions Thread [no discussion - post your outcomes only] >>
The Official Oxford rejections thread >>

Threads for both:
Can't stop thinking about Jan 10th - Oxbridge Decisions 2018 >>
Dealing with Oxbridge Rejection >>

Good luck tomorrow everyone :crossedf:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Good luck to everyone who applied. :smile:
I’ll pray for you all.
(edited 6 years ago)
Cambridge isn't everything.:tongue:
Reply 3
Anybody got a response yet?
I hope they don't leave it until tonight.... The sooner I know the better😂
Reply 5
Original post by Shanana11x
I hope they don't leave it until tonight.... The sooner I know the better😂

I agree, I am getting really anxious haha
Original post by Gibeom
Anybody got a response yet?

Probably better to ask in one of the threads listed as there are more people there :woo:

Fingers crossed for you :crossedf:
Reply 7
Is there an Oxford Decisions Thread linked here?
Original post by Kaan--
Is there an Oxford Decisions Thread linked here?

Just found it:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5132304

I'll add it to the list above :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Probably better to ask in one of the threads listed as there are more people there :woo:

Fingers crossed for you :crossedf:

Thanks!
Reply 10
Good luck everyone! I'm so nervous!!
didn't get in :frown:
Original post by lukerules1234

Sorry to hear this :frown: This thread will be good for you to read. Which uni did you apply to?
Reply 13

Very unlucky. :frown: Don’t worry, Oxbridge isn’t everything. What course did you apply for?
geography at oxford which is apparently one of the easier courses to get into :frown:
UCAS has updated to say i have a conditional offer from Oxford to study history and need to get AAA, but i already have my a-level grades (A*AA)?

no letter or email yet so i dont know which college made me this offer (i was interviewed by 2 colleges) so idk what to do
geography at oxford which is apparently one of the easier courses to get into :frown:

I very much doubt this is the case. No one will look down on you for doing Geography at Oxford if that's what you're wondering

Mrs May also went to Oxford to study Geography :smile:

Many congratulations to those who have received an offer to study at Oxbridge. You lot really are standing on the shoulders of giants...
Reply 17
Original post by clare988
UCAS has updated to say i have a conditional offer from Oxford to study history and need to get AAA, but i already have my a-level grades (A*AA)?

no letter or email yet so i dont know which college made me this offer (i was interviewed by 2 colleges) so idk what to do

Letters are set to arrive today, so check the post as soon as you get home.
Original post by clare988

I got a conditional offer too but it said in my letter I have to send them copies or my original certificates to show them I have the grades; after that my offer will be changed to unconditional. I can imagine it will be the same for you
Original post by MrsEKC
Letters are set to arrive today, so check the post as soon as you get home.

Yeah, im at work rn but mum rang to say Jesus college sent me an acceptance letter, so it's fine. i'll give them a ring and ask about the conditional thing later

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending