The Student Room Group

past papers

Does anyone have any past papers for AQA GCSE English language please. I've got all the ones from the website but wondered if anyone else has any others they don't mind sharing.
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm pretty sure all the past papers that exist will be on the aqa website
Reply 2
Original post by gracegirl
I'm pretty sure all the past papers that exist will be on the aqa website

do u have any past papers u can send me.please that are not on the aqa website
As I said, aqa will put all the past papers that exist on their website. The only other thing I can think of doing is having a look at the specifications of other exam boards for gcse English language and seeing if any of them are similar to what you have to do. If so you could do some of their past papers
Reply 4
As I said, aqa will put all the past papers that exist on their website. The only other thing I can think of doing is having a look at the specifications of other exam boards for gcse English language and seeing if any of them are similar to what you have to do. If so you could do some of their past papers

ok thanks would u do me a favour and check my revision timetable for me please

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11nzNvq5Bw5K9pZZ9QSgJx7Ur0TFuTSNiizalJKSaK_A/edit?usp=drivesdk

thanks Caymen
It looks good
Reply 6
It looks good

can u tell me how to improve it please
I think it looks fine but only you know how you work best and everyone works differently so only you know what is a good revision timetable for you. As long as you think you are going to be able to stick to it and it has the number of hours each week for each subject that you want to spend revising then it will be good
Reply 8
It looks good

What gcse are u taking
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by caymen
What gcse are u taking

I've done my gcses I'm doing a levels now
Reply 10
I've done my GCSEs I'm doing a level now

What a levels u doing
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 11
I think it looks fine but only you know how you work best and everyone works differently so only you know what is a good revision timetable for you. As long as you think you are going to be able to stick to it and it has the number of hours each week for each subject that you want to spend revising then it will be good

Have you ever used a revision timetable if so do you have an example of one you have used that you don't mind sharing with me please.

thanks caymen
I can never stick to revision timetables so don't make them anymore sorry
Maths, further maths, physics and chemistry
Reply 14
Original post by caymen
does anyone have any past papers for aqa gcse english language please. I've got all the ones from the website but wondered if anyone else has any others they don't mind sharing.

Hey,

The GCSE's are so so much more harder. We are basically doing A-level work for maths and if you are doing triple science you take 6 tests in total in year 11, 2 for each Bilogy, Physics and Chemistry but if you are doing normal science then it's slightly easier as there isn't as much exams but you will most probably be doing work from the combined Science book. I guess you could use old past papers but now they've changed the wording of the questions slightly and it involves harder stuff but I'm pretty sure you will be able to find some practice papers for the New 9-1 GCSE's. Hope I helped! (:
Reply 15
Original post by M_H3
Hey,

The GCSE's are so so much more harder. We are basically doing A-level work for maths and if you are doing triple science you take 6 tests in total in year 11, 2 for each Bilogy, Physics and Chemistry but if you are doing normal science then it's slightly easier as there isn't as much exams but you will most probably be doing work from the combined Science book. I guess you could use old past papers but now they've changed the wording of the questions slightly and it involves harder stuff but I'm pretty sure you will be able to find some practice papers for the New 9-1 GCSE's. Hope I helped! (:

Hi i'm at college and only doing gcse english language and IT. Do you have a gcse timetable if so can u share me.a copy of it so I can see what it looks like.

Can u do me a favour and check my revision timetable for me and give me tips on how to improve it please.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11nzNvq5Bw5K9pZZ9QSgJx7Ur0TFuTSNiizalJKSaK_A/edit?usp=drivesdk
I have 2017 English language paper 1 and 2
Reply 17
Original post by ayman1001
I have 2017 English language paper 1 and 2

do u mind sharing them with me please
I can only find the second paper if you want it
Reply 19
Original post by ayman1001
I can only find the second paper if you want it

Yeah that will be good if u could send it to me please. do you want my email.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending