The Student Room Group

Is it hard to get into erasmus university rotterdam?

Hello! I am a student who recently graduated an international high school! is it hard to get in?
(edited 6 years ago)
No. Motivation > grades.
Reply 2
Original post by Stevenzhao
No. Motivation > grades.

You mean the motivational letter right?
Original post by shsh8140
You mean the motivational letter right?

Yeah, which programme do you have in mind?
Reply 4

The social and behavioural sciences department. Do you know by any chance if the questionnaire sent by the school was to everyone who has applied or to those who got in?
The social and behavioural sciences department. Do you know by any chance if the questionnaire sent by the school was to everyone who has applied or to those who got in?

The one with I agree, disagree, neutral type questions? Those are pointless for programmes with selection. Those are just the general checklist for Dutch students that want to apply to a non selection programme.

You’ll receive a mail when you’re accepted.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 6
The one with I agree, disagree, neutral type questions? Those are pointless for programmes with selection. Those are just the general checklist for Dutch students that want to apply to a non selection programme.

You’ll receive a mail when you’re accepted.

I have DMed you :smile:
Reply 7
Hello! I am a student who recently graduated an international high school! is it hard to get in?

Hi!

I am also applying for EUR in like 10 minutes! I was wondering if there's any update from the university!!
Reply 8
Original post by Nav.sx
Hi!

I am also applying for EUR in like 10 minutes! I was wondering if there's any update from the university!!

What major did u apply to? I ended up getting in!
Reply 9

May i know which major have you gotten a place for??
Reply 10
Media and communication, i got in a month ago!
Can someone please tell me where (link) I have to send my motivation letter?
Reply 12
Original post by Liew Min
May i know which major have you gotten a place for??

I got in for management of international social challenges.
Reply 13
Congrats everybody on your acceptance! I just got my acceptance into Erasmus for the MA in Media, Culture and Society. My decision is even harder because I also got into UvA and Maastricht. I haven't heard back from Utrecht yet. I have no idea where to go now! UvA IS still in lead though. Any input?
Aye man, do you know if it’s hard to get into the Ibcom (Media and Communications) programme? Most of my grades aren’t rlly great, being 14-16/20

Aye man, do you know if it’s hard to get into the Ibcom (Media and Communications) programme? Most of my grades aren’t rlly great, being 14-16/20
Original post by Nav.sx
Media and communication, i got in a month ago!

Hey man. Was it hard getting into the media and communications major? I have average grade and I’m worried I won’t be accepted.
Reply 17
Hello,My daughter is doing her 12th Grade (CBSE - India). She's planning to apply for the management of international social challenges, for the academic year 2022. Any insights or recommendations on how to get admission?ThanksMu

Quick Reply