The Student Room Group

Someone help

Im 17 and my boyfriend is 15 and i think i might be pregnant but im a bit worried about if i will get in trouble ...

Is this something I should worrie about?

Scroll to see replies

I'd be lying if I said no :/
Reply 2
Original post by Ryanthom100
I'd be lying if I said no :/

How worried should i be
Um.. I think you should tell somebody about this... an adult perhaps. Decide something before it's too late.
Original post by Cherry.15
How worried should i be

I don't know too much about this stuff but mayyybbbee they would be more lenient because ur pregnant. Anyhow I would have a very good think about aborting, as it may be in ur best interest ifym.....
Reply 5
I don't know too much about this stuff but mayyybbbee they would be more lenient because ur pregnant. Anyhow I would have a very good think about aborting, as it may be in ur best interest ifym.....

Okay thats not something i would be okay doing
Reply 6
Original post by lackinglogic
Um.. I think you should tell somebody about this... an adult perhaps. Decide something before it's too late.

Both side of parent know but im worried more about social services

fair enough, however having a baby at 17 never works out, ESPECIALLY when the boy is 15.......
You're both too young to be responsible parents imho. No matter how mature you think you are.
Reply 9
Original post by 303Pharma
You're both too young to be responsible parents imho. No matter how mature you think you are.

The baby is what im worried about i can deal with the baby and i have a super helpful mum and dad and 2 older sisters that are there and supporting me im just asking if anyone knows if i will get is big trouble with social or polices
Reply 10
fair enough, however having a baby at 17 never works out, ESPECIALLY when the boy is 15.......

Well it kinda has to work out and my boyfriend is super supportive and so is his family
Well it kinda has to work out and my boyfriend is super supportive and so is his family

just don't mention is to anybody else about how he's only 15 then
Age of consent in the uk is 16. Technically that makes you a peadophile.
Both side of parent know but im worried more about social services

Oh yeah, I wouldn't want to give my child to the social services either. The only option seems to be abortion..... think about that. Talk to your parents and his too and ask them what they think you should do.
Reply 14
Age of consent in the uk is 16. Technically that makes you a peadophile.

No it doesn’t because he concented so not it doesn’t
Reply 15
Original post by lackinglogic
Oh yeah, I wouldn't want to give my child to the social services either. The only option seems to be abortion..... think about that. Talk to your parents and his too and ask them what they think you should do.

Thats not a option for me i and my family are against it to me thats killing a person and it should be illegal
No it doesn’t because he concented so not it doesn’t

Age of consent.

Yes it matters. What you engaged in is legally peadophilic rape.
Reply 17
Age of consent.

Yes it matters. What you engaged in is legally peadophilic rape.

Its not because he concented it is not counted as that and the consequences are not as big as that i cant go to prison for it
Reply 18
You are a child molesting rapist

Im not it not rape
Yes cuz saying that is helping the situation lmao

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending