The Student Room Group

Sociology

I am struggling to revise for sociology effectively, i find my self getting lost in all the content and unable to remember what I've learnt.
If anyone has got tips that they would like to share that would be great :smile:

Thank you in advance
I'm pretty much going with the old flashcard method! More specifically, I've been writing really detailed notes and then condensing them into little cards which I'm then looking at lots. Which exam board / topics are you doing?
Original post by nevemarie17
I'm pretty much going with the old flashcard method! More specifically, I've been writing really detailed notes and then condensing them into little cards which I'm then looking at lots. Which exam board / topics are you doing?

I am doing AQA, my topics that are my mock exam are theories and methods and crime and deviance.
Ahhh I have my mock exam tomorrow on families and households... we're doing theories and methods next term I think! How are you finding the actual subject? Which other subjects are you studying?
Original post by nevemarie17
Ahhh I have my mock exam tomorrow on families and households... we're doing theories and methods next term I think! How are you finding the actual subject? Which other subjects are you studying?

I really enjoy sociology, understanding how society functions and all and i have also chosen it to study at university in September. I also study psychology and law :smile:
Reply 5
Are you doing that aqa spec?
I'm really confused about this new spec....
How many papers do you actually sit? The old spec was 4 papers but I know since they've changed to linear everything has changed.....
When I look on the sociology website exam dates it's showing like 5 papers....
Can anyone please explain?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending