Spoiler

College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
arguments?
Original post by Pingponggirl
Should uniform be abolished?

No. It saved me having to wear my own clothes during the school week so I wasn't facing a shortage during the weekend.
@qasim-96, your video isn't visible.
@qasim-96, your video isn't visible.

https://youtu.be/RRywu8NK_Z0
@Kaffee_1998 Oh that's good to hear. Any more arguments you can give generally?
@qasim-96 hahaaa
Original post by arizonaidiot
no

Spoiler

arguments?
Should uniform be abolished?

I guess the whole point of a school uniform is creating an identity for a school and a sense of professionalism. Furthermore, people may feel more comfortable wearing school uniform over their own clothes in fear of being bullied and sadly this does occur. I’ve even witnessed people being ridiculed simply for what they are wearing on mufti day or outside school. Well the world isn’t a nice place... I think I read on the guardian that 125,000 students in America don’t go to school due to the fear of being bullied because of what they are wearing. One may argue it looks dull and boring however, it prepares you for future employment where you may have to wear a uniform / dress smart. Personally I’m in favour for school uniform.
Original post by ks234r
I guess the whole point of a school uniform is creating an identity for a school and a sense of professionalism. Furthermore, people may feel more comfortable wearing school uniform over their own clothes in fear of being bullied and sadly this does occur. I’ve even witnessed people being ridiculed simply for what they are wearing on mufti day or outside school. Well the world isn’t a nice place... I think I read on the guardian that 125,000 students in America don’t go to school due to the fear of being bullied because of what they are wearing. One may argue it looks dull and boring however, it prepares you for future employment where you may have to wear a uniform / dress smart. Personally I’m in favour for school uniform.

Yeah i think the same. Thanks for quoting examples. Can you explain me about those 12500 American's again?With reference to school uniform
no way it safe saves time
Original post by Rijuta212
no way it safe saves time

Can you correct your grammar?
Sorry i wanted to say it shouldnt be abolished because it saves time.
Reply 15
Uniform is a symbolic representation of a persons school. Although it is not appreciated by some students it is a way of making every student look smart, neat and clean. A major con of this is that a student may not express themselves through their clothes which can often cause distribution between the pupils. However there are many ways a pupil may express their personality through school: art, design, musical theatre, friends or verbal contributions. Uniform is in place for the representation of their school, identification and appearance. In some schools it is not applicable but in my opinion I believe it is a symbol of the school and wouldn’t it make the school look scruffy if everyone attended wearing trackies and dirty clothes?
Yeah i think the same. Thanks for quoting examples. Can you explain me about those 12500 American's again?With reference to school uniform

Np. And I read on the guardian that in America, where a majority of schools do not have a uniform, roughly 160,000 children don’t go to school school every day due to fear of attack or intimidation by other students. However is this may not be directly linked to what they’re wearing but could possibly be a factor.
At the tender ages of 5-16, wearing a uniform means that certain students are saved from their own stupidity in wearing crocs
uniform is a traditional part of proper school experience. it enables young people to concentrate on their studies rather than their appearance.

http://cdn.eldeforma.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/ninasbien.jpg
Original post by Rijuta212
Sorry i wanted to say it shouldnt be abolished because it saves time.

OK no problem, thanks ::smile:)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending