The Student Room Group

Newnham College Cambridge Offer Holders 2018

I saw there was an offer holders thread for 2017, but couldn't find one for 2018 so decided to make one!

I got pooled to Newnham from Jesus to do Maths (haven't received my offer conditions yet!) and am really excited to start in October!! (if I meet my offer 😬)

Who's going to the offer holders day in March?
Hey! :h:
I applied to Newnham to study History of Art, it was my first choice and I loved it on the other open days so I'm sure you will too :smile:
See you at the offer holders day, hopefully!
Reply 2
Original post by panic!intheexam
Hey! :h:
I applied to Newnham to study History of Art, it was my first choice and I loved it on the other open days so I'm sure you will too :smile:
See you at the offer holders day, hopefully!

Congratulations on your offer! Have you had your conditions through yet?

See you in March🙂 I'm sure I will love it as well!
Original post by Frenchietennis
Congratulations on your offer! Have you had your conditions through yet?

See you in March🙂 I'm sure I will love it as well!

Thank you! Yeah I have, it's A*AB which is lower than usual I think so I'm really happy about that 🙂
Have you had the letter in the post come through yet?
Reply 4
Thank you! Yeah I have, it's A*AB which is lower than usual I think so I'm really happy about that 🙂
Have you had the letter in the post come through yet?

Just had it this morning! A*A*A in Maths, Further Maths and Physics and two grade 1s in STEP so quite a tough offer but hopefully I can meet it!
What A levels did you take?
Original post by Frenchietennis
Just had it this morning! A*A*A in Maths, Further Maths and Physics and two grade 1s in STEP so quite a tough offer but hopefully I can meet it!
What A levels did you take?

Oh that's exciting! I hope mine comes soon 🙂 I finished maths last year, and I'm doing geography, English lit and art at the moment- what about you?
I applied directly to Newnham for English, my offer is A*AA. I'd love to hear from anyone else who's going in for English! I'm going to the offer holders' day, so hopefully I'll meet some of you guys then :smile:
Reply 7
Oh that's exciting! I hope mine comes soon 🙂 I finished maths last year, and I'm doing geography, English lit and art at the moment- what about you?

Maths last year/ Further Maths, Physics and AASE this year!
Reply 8
Original post by LaM19
I was pooled from Caius but I'm happy I was as Newnham looks great!
My offer is A*A*AB for physical natsci and I'm predicted 4A*s so as long as I work hard I should be there in October :biggrin:
I'm coming to the offer holder's day in March, my family are staying in Cambridge for the whole weekend.
And my closest friend also got pooled to Newnham for bio natsci! The odds of that must be pretty small especially since we hardly ever get students from our school going to Oxbridge.
Anyone else got a physical natsci offer?

Congrats on your offer- will see you in March!
I've got a place for PBS with A*AA offer, and I'm going to the offer holder day. See you guys there!
Reply 10
Hi I hope you don't mind me asking. My daughter is also pooled to Newnham from Jesus (for Medicine) and I was wondering if you did go to Newnham and if so how you are finding it?. Many thanks

Original post by 9LF2T
I saw there was an offer holders thread for 2017, but couldn't find one for 2018 so decided to make one!

I got pooled to Newnham from Jesus to do Maths (haven't received my offer conditions yet!) and am really excited to start in October!! (if I meet my offer 😬)

Who's going to the offer holders day in March?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending