The Student Room Group

Anyone here watch Marvel/DC shows?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by mobbsy91
I've been recommended to watch The Flash and Agents of SHIELD - for some reason, I haven't really been excited about thinking of watching Daredevil... If I like The Flash and SHIELD, will I pretty much like Daredevil?

Well there is no really any good super power but in DD they dont sugarcoat stuff like in the flash. There is a lot of gore in it and i like the story line. I feel like DD is just trying to make a difference in is city considering he has no power at all makes it more enjoyable and his character development thought out the seasons 1 and 2. You might like you or you might not but i do recommend it to all. i haven't watched agents of shield not sure if i should.
Reply 181
Original post by CleverSquirrel
how are you finding DD and Flash?!

I haven't watched Jessica Jones but I want tot start it in the summer after exams!!!!!

I love DD need more right now. Yh the flash is good but it seems like am watching season 1 again with the whole evil speedsters.
Yh you should but there is more sexual scenes than DD and some gore as well. Waiting for luke cage to release on netfilx.
Yeah I watch Flash and Arrow, although I did watch Legends of Tomorrow for a while but I gave up on it after the first season. After exams are over, I might start Daredevil...
The only DC (well vertigo I guess) programme I watch atm is iZombie. I am interested in seeing powerless however. I am fedup of DC superhero programmes

Marvel is agents of shield and interested in seeing daredevil season 3 and defenders.

Another comic-based show I am currently watching is Riverdale on netflix. this is however an archie comics based series (archie comics is also the publisher name).
(edited 7 years ago)
I have watched all of the Marvel series otherthan JJ which I am just getting into. I abandoned it because it got boring but people kept telling me it was really good.

I have watched Arrow and Flash since the beginning.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't watch any of the DC TV shows because I'm a Marvel girl.

I need to watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. but I've watched all of Agent Carter (all two seasons :frown:). I've also seen Daredevil (just the first season), Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, but not Iron Fist (yet).
I love DC Tv series at the moment im obsessed with supergirl. I just want to be like Kara Danvers.

I have watched some of Arrow and DC Legands of Tomorrow but not seen The Flash yet.

Marvel i do love the films but the series are just so rubbish, ive watched Agents of Shield season 1 & 2 but the not watched the rest i don't know why it just doesn't interest me like the DC shows do.
Original post by vkjames84
I love DC Tv series at the moment im obsessed with supergirl. I just want to be like Kara Danvers.

I have watched some of Arrow and DC Legands of Tomorrow but not seen The Flash yet.

Marvel i do love the films but the series are just so rubbish, ive watched Agents of Shield season 1 & 2 but the not watched the rest i don't know why it just doesn't interest me like the DC shows do.

Seasons 3 and 4 of Agents of Shield are genuinely amazing. Season 5 has only been alright so far but their seasons are hella long so it might pick up. Personally Supergirl and Arrow make me want to stick a knife through my eyes but to each their own :tongue:
I watch Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, and then the Netflix shows of Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Jessica Jones (loved season 1, but to me, season 2 took some serious steps backward.) I also do watch Agents of Shield as well. I was wondering, has anyone seen the new series, Krypton, and what are your thoughts? (I am intending to watch Black Lightning when I get the chance, too.)
Original post by luq_ali
I watch Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, and then the Netflix shows of Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Jessica Jones (loved season 1, but to me, season 2 took some serious steps backward.) I also do watch Agents of Shield as well. I was wondering, has anyone seen the new series, Krypton, and what are your thoughts? (I am intending to watch Black Lightning when I get the chance, too.)

Krypton is only like 2 episodes in so too early to judge, it's been alright so far imo. Black Lightning...I had to stop after like 5 episodes. If you've managed to stay with Arrow, Flash and Legends so far then maybe you'll have a better time with it. I'm sick of the Arrowverse shows now so I'm quitting the CW till The 100 returns
starting watching daredevil, absolutely loving it but i haven't got much of season 2 left to watch:redface: will probably start watching jessica jones after.
I mostly just watch Supergirl can't get on with Marvel TV shows. I used to watch Arrow but missed a few seasons.
I watch Arrow Flash Gotham. Seen daredevil and punisher.
Flash was one of the first TV shows I became a fan of and watched regularly. Seasons 1 was great and 2 was good but it's been bad since. 5 is mediocre
Arrow is very good. Season 1,2 and 5 may be the best seasons I've seen in all TV. 4 was bad whilst 6 and 3 weren't that good. 7 has been good though
Gotham for me is quite consistent from 1-4 with 2 being best. Didn't like 5
Daredevil season 1 was amazing and 2 and 3 were good. Punisher S1 very good and 2s decent
Watched Titans, ****ing loved it. Dark. Binge watched it all. Can't wait for season 2! Nightwing!!

Last season of Gotham, watching that on E4 9pm tonight

Krypton too

Got bored of Ironfist etc
To everyone on this thread; I heavily recommend checking out Doom Patrol.

Quick Reply

Latest