The Student Room Group

Ways to revise science A level...

After making mindmaps, how can I learn the work? I am quite visual.

I don't know how to learn the processes like neurone transmissions and reagents in Chemistry for chemical reactions... Help/Advice please.
Reply 1
Maybe draw diagrams for content that heavily depends on memory since you say you are quite a visual learner. e.g neurone transmission, plant transport, mechanisms in Chemistry etc..
Original post by MKaur18
After making mindmaps, how can I learn the work? I am quite visual.

I don't know how to learn the processes like neurone transmissions and reagents in Chemistry for chemical reactions... Help/Advice please.

Nothing helps more than doing past papers. If you want to revise, past papers are the best option.
Reply 3
Original post by HateOCR
Maybe draw diagrams for content that heavily depends on memory since you say you are quite a visual learner. e.g neurone transmission, plant transport, mechanisms in Chemistry etc..

That’s a good idea. I lack key words though in exams! So i’ll try doing that too! Thanks
Reply 4
Original post by RoyalSheepy
Nothing helps more than doing past papers. If you want to revise, past papers are the best option.

I’m on the new spec and for chemistry the old past papers are not very similar to the new specification. But I am trying to do the old ones too for practice anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest