The Student Room Group

Perfect height for an adult male?

My best friend and I were having an argument about what the perfect height for a guy is. I was saying that it would be in the region of 6'2 - 6'4 (I like them tall) whilst my friend argues 5'11-6'2 is ideal. We are both about 5'6.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NeverForget+c
My best friend and I were having an argument about what the perfect height for a guy is. I was saying that it would be in the region of 6'2 - 6'4 (I like them tall) whilst my friend argues 5'11-6'2 is ideal. We are both about 5'6.

From their perspective, London buses start to get nightmareish at those heights...

Just saying that when standing, your 5'6 to their 6'4 could be substantially awkward :lol: unless you have short arms or something.

I'm 6ft 2 and I like this height.
I'd say say 5'10-6'2 but that is also because im 5'2 :/
im 6"4 and it can get very annoying when on buses or in buildings with low doors, oh well cant do anything about it eh. NEARLY forgot everyone whispers behind my back hes so tall, guess they haven't seen nba players yet.
Reply 6
6"
Original post by ParkHyungSuk
I'm 6ft 2 and I like this height.

You’re like a tree

Enough for their feet to touch the ground.
Original post by lmaooome
You’re like a tree

You're only saying that bc you're like 3ft 5
You're only saying that bc you're like 3ft 5

Soz giraffe
I'm 6ft6 and to be fair, I feel kinda perfect.
7"10 obvs :tongue:
5ft4 to 5ft9
As a 5,8 male, this thread hurts like taking a lego to the hilt of your foot, lol.
Original post by lmaooome
is that your side chick?

Well obviously, how can you not recognise yourself? :h:
I'm 16 and I'm 6'2 approx.
Well obviously, how can you not recognise yourself? :h:

Ouch lol

Quick Reply

Latest