The Student Room Group

KCL offer for Law 2018

Hi, has anyone heard from Kings yet to study law?

Scroll to see replies

Noooo sadly not yet have you??:frown:
i'm still waiting to hear back too
Just got a conditional offer for the law programme! Still no UCAS update though! I'm surprised, honestly, really thought that they would contact me by mid-January to February or so
Original post by AbsoluteMadlad
Just got a conditional offer for the law programme! Still no UCAS update though! I'm surprised, honestly, really thought that they would contact me by mid-January to February or so

you got the offer from Kings?
And is it for the M100 LLB?
Original post by chloenyc0
you got the offer from Kings?
And is it for the M100 LLB?

Yes, I got a conditional offer for the M100 LLB :smile:
Reply 6
Yes, I got a conditional offer for the M100 LLB :smile:

Congratulations! You must be so happy! When did you apply? What are your grades?!
Original post by PKB2503
Congratulations! You must be so happy! When did you apply? What are your grades?!

I applied around the 10th of October, I'm an EU student so I don't do A levels, but basically I have about AAB on my GCSE equivalent and A*AA on my A level equivalent.
Good luck with your application! 😘
Reply 8
I applied around the 10th of October, I'm an EU student so I don't do A levels, but basically I have about AAB on my GCSE equivalent and A*AA on my A level equivalent.
Good luck with your application! 😘

Thank you, good luck to you too! Xo
Got a conditional offer about a week ago, surprised with how quick it was. Only took about 2 weeks to reply, so happy!
Reply 10
Has anyone with an offer for law heard about the offer holder days, KCL don't seemed to have emailed or put anything on their website that I can see?
Ive gotten into all my other 4 choices and just kings is left I applied in November I don't know why theyre taking sooo long in giving a decision ive prepared myself to be rejected but why aren't they replying 😫
Have you guys done your LNAT then? Mine is tomorrow!
Only sat my LNAT on the 16th and sent the LNAT ID to the admissions officer on the 17th, so not heard back from them quite yet no!
Wait you're supposed to send the lnat id to the admissions officer? I thought pearson vue automatically sends your score to the universities 24hours after you take the test
Original post by rhetorical123
Wait you're supposed to send the lnat id to the admissions officer? I thought pearson vue automatically sends your score to the universities 24hours after you take the test

They do typically, but I think they were wondering where it was since I sat the exam so late. KCL sent me a message via that Kings student portal thing asking for it, so to be sure I sent it to the other two LNAT universities too.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 16
Has anyone applied for PPL?
I sent my application off in October and Kings is the only one I haven't heard back from..
Original post by Akim1298
I sent my application off in October and Kings is the only one I haven't heard back from..

Same here
Original post by annananananna
Got a conditional offer about a week ago, surprised with how quick it was. Only took about 2 weeks to reply, so happy!

Hey what A-levels do you do and what are your predicted?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending