The Student Room Group

Deleted.

Deleted.
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Either Welsh, for heritage reasons, Spanish for its use and popularity, or Japanese cause I'm an anime loving boi
Reply 2
Classical Tibetan.
German
mainly cause I find the girls there attractive :colondollar:
German.

Want to move to Germany permanently.
Probably Arabic or another middle eastern language. There's a drive for fluent Arabic speakers by MI5/6 and the CIA. Wouldn't mind helping the CIA out! :biggrin:
Original post by ThePricklyOne
German.

Want to move to Germany permanently.

:five: same :lol:
how much German do you know?
Reply 7
Mandarin Chinese to impress people

German so I can slate people that annoy me when I’m out with my German neighbour

I speak Italian
(edited 6 years ago)
Definitely Korean!
Keep meaning to learn Spanish, only cause my best pal is Spanish-born and when his family come to visit I can't talk to them cause they no speak the Inglés. Plus I'm sure his dad ****s me of in Spanish right in front of my face :colonhash:
Italian, its such a sexy language
Alien language :yes:

Seriously, though, I would choose Japanese. I have liked it ever since I was a child and becoming fluent in it is one of my dreams. :daydreaming:
French.

@CheeseIsVeg Am still learning you know
I've wanted to learn sign language for a while now, it just seems like something that deserves more recognition really!
Honestly want to become fluent in 5+ languages before I die .
But the one that I want to learn that's different reason from all the other languages is BSL (British Sign Language).
Original post by JennLousie
I've wanted to learn sign language for a while now, it just seems like something that deserves more recognition really!

I wana do a rap song in sign language

And is that a Hogwarts student in your av?
Original post by Bang Outta Order
I wana do a rap song in sign language

And is that a Hogwarts student in your av?

It certainly is :smile: Part of the reason I really want to learn is that there was a musical in 2016 were they signed and sang simultaneously
Original post by toonervoustotalk
:five: same :lol:
how much German do you know?

I spoke German decently when I was in Europe but lost it since coming back to UK for uni and only speaking English all the time.

There's a German dude at work who won't speak German to me, so I make sure I swear at him (in German) whenever I pass by his desk. Unfortunately although my swearword vocab is improving, I can't say nice things in German :colondollar:
Original post by JennLousie
It certainly is :smile: Part of the reason I really want to learn is that there was a musical in 2016 were they signed and sang simultaneously

Then I love your av, HP was one of the few highlights of my childhood

And that reminds me of a scene in the movie Napoleon Dynamite

[video="youtube;C5G3XKsq7Ic"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5G3XKsq7Ic[/video]

It would've actually been beautiful if they didn't make it a joke
Original post by ThePricklyOne
I spoke German decently when I was in Europe but lost it since coming back to UK for uni and only speaking English all the time.

There's a German dude at work who won't speak German to me, so I make sure I swear at him (in German) whenever I pass by his desk. Unfortunately although my swearword vocab is improving, I can't say nice things in German :colondollar:

haha omg
you need to teach me the swear words :biggrin:
aww that sucks :frown:
I saw an evening course I could do but it would have cost £400 :cry: I aint made of money lol
hope it goes well for you :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest