The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Helenia
Do you not get beaten to death by pathologists any time you say anyone has a "chest infection?" :p:
LRTI then! :p:

**** knows, if I ask a pathologist what the problem is, they'll want the PM form.
Reply 41
crazyhelicopter
No he qualifies in 10 months

wants to do anaesthetics

Yes very :yep: , won Mr UK 10 years running

Why you interested?:biggrin:

well actually....... no not really hes too angry for me! lol

he sounds.... intresting.... but anaesthetics? I can think of more intresting things for drs to do! lol Im guessing your some way affilitated to him?
Gaylei
well actually....... no not really hes too angry for me! lol

he sounds.... intresting.... but anaesthetics? I can think of more intresting things for drs to do! lol Im guessing your some way affilitated to him?
Anaesthetics is very interesting, personally I only find the critical care/ ITU part interesting, mainly coz I don't like Suduko or crosswords.

I guess you could say I was affiliated with him, same medical school etc
Reply 43
anaesthetists doesnt sound that interesting, not as interesting as surgery anyway
Reply 44
Puge Henis
aren't anaesthetists like the nurses of the operating-table? people with low medical school grades etc. ??
One of the most competitive, knowledge heavy and technically demanding speciality with some of the hardest membership and fellowship exams? No. Bit like calling a wannabe tooth butcher a failed medic.

EDIT: Did you realise that didn't sound like a good thing to say and then edit it?
Reply 45
Antonia87
I am suffering from a severe chest infection which has resulted in several sleepless, coughing, spluttering nights. I went to my doctor today who prescribed me antibiotics but I stupidly forgot to ask her if I could take a sleeping pill (or maybe even just some night nurse) before I went to bed. Is it a bit too risky?

GO BNF, NHS DIRECT, DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST etc...
Reply 46
Renal
One of the most competitive, knowledge heavy and technically demanding speciality with some of the hardest membership and fellowship exams? No. Bit like calling a wannabe tooth butcher a failed medic.

EDIT: Did you realise that didn't sound like a good thing to say and then edit it?

Yep - it wasn't too nice really. I agree, dentistry is way easier than medicine - not failed medics as such, just people who aren't as academically able.
Reply 47
Puge Henis
Yep - it wasn't too nice really. I agree, dentistry is way easier than medicine - not failed medics as such, just people who aren't as academically able.
Haha. It ain't true, dentists are just as good as medics. :biggrin:
Reply 48
crazyhelicopter
Anaesthetics is very interesting, personally I only find the critical care/ ITU part interesting, mainly coz I don't like Suduko or crosswords.

I guess you could say I was affiliated with him, same medical school etc

hahahahahahahahah brilliant! gave me a great mental pic of a guy sitting on a chair doing a crossword puzzle in surgery!
Trust me, it's not just a mental pic lol. There's also gossip with the scrub nurses, spinning round on your chair, and dictating text messages to your nurse assistant :wink:
Reply 50
I just added G Monster Sleeping aid to my supplements Program; it has helped me sleep and has been helping me recover my muscles from the brutal training that I put on my self. It gives me a little buzz before bed and that is good for me because I do not drink, since alcohol weakens athletic performance.

6 Perfect meals a day

Work 6 hours a day; 7 days a week
Sleep 8 hours a day; 7 days a week
Train 6 hours a day; 5 days a week
1 heaping tablespoon of G Monster 30 minutes before bed.

Wake up: 2 tablespoons of Metamucil (this is to remove the bi-products and soreness from my body brutal training
Immediately drop a deuce, and then have first meal.

Late Morning
1.5 hours: Boxing; Muay Thai; Jui-Jitsu
30 minutes circuit weights
3 times a week; mixing it up every time
1 hour: stretch

Post meal replacement while sitting in an ice bath

Late After Noon
1 hour: Boxing; Muay Thai; Jui-Jitsu; Wrestling
90 Minutes: Bikram Yoga or Power Yoga or Gimnastics
30 minutes: stretch

Post meal replacements while sitting in an ice bath

30 Minutes before bed I take G Monster(narcomundo dot com/legal-drugs/anti-anxiety-drugs/g-monster - replace dot with".")to help me sleep; when training like this, my body is tired but my mind does not want to shut off; I was sitting in bed thinking and thinking. G Monster has the ability to help me relax and get the REM sleep plus the GH response to rest and recover for my next brutal day ahead of me.

I bought the G Monster from Narcomundo.com
Reply 51
Can i take a sleeping pill while taking doxycycline hyclate 100 mg
Original post by Why me1
Can i take a sleeping pill while taking doxycycline hyclate 100 mg

TBF, this is a public forum. You should only seek professional advice from a qualified practitioner you can trust.

Call the NHS helpline on 111, see your GP, or talk to your pharmacist in the morning.

This thread is also 10 years old.
I have a chest infection and am on doxycycline. Am I allowed to take a sleeping pill to get a good night's sleep

Latest

Trending

Trending