The Student Room Group

Iml trading? Help

So guys,i met this girl who does IML Trading,and i met her and her group of lads in town,they shey showed me the plan,how i'll be making profit,proof of pay,like everything i needed to know but...

Just want to know if anyone else has been trading with IML before and if its a scam or a fony.
Ovbs i know trading itself is risky but IML are asking for £175 every flipping month!
Jesus talk about profit.

Any people who have done it or suggest any ideas let me know before i sign up and die?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
My friend who has large amount of followers, so she does promotions of different brands and stuff, and a lady from IML wanted to meet her so she did presuming itll be just another promotion, however once started talking about it and stating making profits and etc, how it works blah blah blah, and that all these famous people do it, but you gotta help them advertise it and get people to join through their marketing, and how they make £2000 plus. So she invited me to a video call, and thought she'll go through trading techniques and stuff (I know trading and different techniques so i thought why not look at it and see what they do), so looked at it and just a lady showing off about what she made with it (as an obvious marketing person trying to get you to buy it), but its all a pile of whack, stating how easy it is to trade and all that, but in reality it takes hard work and practise, i personally think its real in a way they teach you but at the same time, its crap education of the trading system and well ill say its a scam, but everyone has their opinions, and is just really fishy this IML. If you want to learn to trade and different techniques, there are some private ones who actually do teach one to one, but as I said, trading is just predictions, and to be good at getting predictions takes practise, personally i would never sign up with IML, end of the day they wanna make money.

PS my friend told her to do one, but in a nice way aha
Reply 2
Original post by Adam788
My friend who has large amount of followers, so she does promotions of different brands and stuff, and a lady from IML wanted to meet her so she did presuming itll be just another promotion, however once started talking about it and stating making profits and etc, how it works blah blah blah, and that all these famous people do it, but you gotta help them advertise it and get people to join through their marketing, and how they make £2000 plus. So she invited me to a video call, and thought she'll go through trading techniques and stuff (I know trading and different techniques so i thought why not look at it and see what they do), so looked at it and just a lady showing off about what she made with it (as an obvious marketing person trying to get you to buy it), but its all a pile of whack, stating how easy it is to trade and all that, but in reality it takes hard work and practise, i personally think its real in a way they teach you but at the same time, its crap education of the trading system and well ill say its a scam, but everyone has their opinions, and is just really fishy this IML. If you want to learn to trade and different techniques, there are some private ones who actually do teach one to one, but as I said, trading is just predictions, and to be good at getting predictions takes practise, personally i would never sign up with IML, end of the day they wanna make money.

PS my friend told her to do one, but in a nice way aha

Ah dam dude, I’m like 50/50 now because I don’t have full knowledge of trading but I know how it works and I mean £175 a month is a lot of money to take away from me like Jesus, a lot, huge!

So I don’t know, might just wait and see other peoples opinions and what they say, thanks for your response though
Reply 4
Original post by s.mae
Ah dam dude, I’m like 50/50 now because I don’t have full knowledge of trading but I know how it works and I mean £175 a month is a lot of money to take away from me like Jesus, a lot, huge!

So I don’t know, might just wait and see other peoples opinions and what they say, thanks for your response though

No problem at all, I personally think it is a scam. a Pyramid Scheme.
Reply 5

no no no, it's a reverse funnel!
Reply 6
Iml is online educational platform, and the they are value for money. From my personal experience they are very good platform and helping people with just 175£ which i think its affordable to these people willing to learn about Forex , beside you will make that money back as soon as you think of.
hi im also part of iml and a student myself. it is not a scam and is working well for me. put in the hard work and you will see the results. you need to understand the two sides to this business the netwrok marketing and trading. it is your choice whether you want to execute both sides or focus on trading.contact me if you need more help or advice regarding this:smile:
Original post by s.mae

hi im part of iml and have been for a while. i would say if you want o learn to trade ad your a beginner the product and services iml provides are great just if you utilise them well. ive definately learn how to trade through them but trading in itself is a life long skill which requires patience and presistance which comes with experience and practise. the netwroking side of iml can be a major distractor but overall i would recommend it because to do a trading course its normally £2000 so iml is definately an affordable way for students to learn.

contact me for more advice im happy to help
Original post by Adam788
No problem at all, I personally think it is a scam. a Pyramid Scheme.

it is but that shouldnt let you define the reality of trading. trading is highly profitable and a very efficient way of supplementing your income. the network marketing side to iml is completely optional so you can still learn how to trade because their products are very useful for the price.
LOOOL I’m not gonna lie to you, you will hear so many people calling every network marketing company a “pyramid scheme” or a “ponzi scheme” throwing these words around and making serious accusations without knowing what a pyramid or ponzi scheme actually is, without realising that this company has been around for 5 years in 120 different countries and not a single one of those countries has tried to shut it down, or realising their 9-5 job is the real pyramid scheme with “little to no chance of the person at the bottom to reach the top.”
For those uneducated people, please visit https://hotmlmcompanies.com/imarketslive-review/ and read it thoroughly before throwing around serious phrases like “pyramid scheme” which has actually ruined lives and families before, while IML has made people money and is making me money on a daily basis. (Yes, from the forex side of it before you say anyone can make money by recruiting!)
As you know already there is 2 ways to make money in IML. You CAN build a team, but you don’t have to, its completely optional, I personally focused on the trading side of it first, overtime if i want to build a team then i will.
The other way to make money is through trading, which ill be real with you, it needs hard work.
You need to watch all the videos and jump on live webinars and practice, but when you do, it will pay you for your life, and I’m at a stage that can actually say its possible.
Personally I’m a UCL student, and have been part of IML for nearly 6 months and i can handle it perfectly. £175 a month is NOTHING, i repeat, NOTHING for you to be able to learn how to trade, have access to live webinars, 2 different market scanners, and receive signals too, if you don’t believe me go and check how much other forex companies charge while offering half the products.
The way you should think about it now, is this is a business. It requires hard work. You are NOT going to “get rich quick” through IML and IML has never EVER said anything like that. IML doesn’t even guarantee results, it clearly states your results are dependent on your hard work and practice.
In my opinion it doesn’t get more honest than that. They don’t ******** you like 99% of forex companies saying “join us minimum £350 and make £1500 in your first month!” Like no. Thats not how forex works. It depends on YOU and YOUR determination for success. If u put in the hours then you will see the results, and to some extent it also comes down to having a good upline to be able to guide you through the process like my upline did for me, to the stage now that i get asked to host forex webinars for beginners or advanced people to help them learn more.
I can go on and on about IML, and i happily will if you drop me a message. I’m just trying to widen your understanding about Network Marketing and Forex, without having the people who are watching from outside impact your judgement. So drop me a message if you want me to go in more detail about this and explain to you every aspect of the company. (And no I’m not trying to recruit you, i make enough money from forex thank god.)
Hope this helps and hope the people who call it a scam or a pyramid scheme would stop using such strong accusations so freely, and see opportunity for themselves, without looking back in 10 years time and saying “i wish i joined IML when it was new.”
(edited 5 years ago)
Take it from someone who has experienced it and I know someone who does it.

Simply put it,
IML IS A SCAM.

IML is a pyramid scheme indeed, they run on people advertising it on lies. It’s how they make their money. They know that if they tell you the truth, you won’t know invest. These seminars and video calls are not used to teach properly, they brainwash you about hard work and how it will work out. They talk a load of crap about hard work which you already know and brainwash you. You will then invest.

IML don’t make profits from your investments, it’s done from the subscriptions. You don’t win, you lose. Effectively the money you give goes to the person who recruited you. It’s basicly idiots who recruit idiots and you profit it.

They’re greedy people who want your money. They don’t live luxurious lives apart from Christopher Terry and Chairman 100 which you will learn about. Simply put it, they were the most successful in brainwashing mainly young people into giving their money for their gold.

Don’t join or be fooled
Do matched betting instead.
This is what I posted in response to a similar thread regarding iML 24 hours ago:

****If something is too good to be true it usually is.****

If iML genuinely possessed the information and analysis to successfully bet on Forex movements why would they sell that information to you for a relatively small fee?

If their information and analysis was as good as they claimed they would be making far greater profits acting on that information themselves, rather than making a far more modest profit offering subscriptions.

The reality is that even with their 'guidance and signals' forex and binary trading is extremely speculative and particularly risky. There is a substantial risk that you will lose most if not all of your initial bet, or even more than your initial bet if you are stupid enough to leverage yourself.

It is no coincidence that they target young (and naive) people eager to become wealthy.

This is what some of the global regulatory bodies have to say about iML and Forex trading:

https://www.fsma.be/en/warnings/fsma-warns-public-against-activities-international-markets-live-ltd-imarketslive

https://www.fsma.be/en/binary-options-and-forex

https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/international-markets-live-limited
Reply 14
I tried writing a long aand usefull reply but it deleted so all im going to say is im apart of IML and it is very profitable just all depend on how much money you want to make and how willing you are to do so to be succesfull in life you need to take the occasional risks including spending money to make money now if thats something you arnt willing to do then obvs this isnt the place for you.

IML is a platform to help you kick start your trading career giving you education and a platform to stand on aswell as incredibly helpfull tools that almost automate your trading finding the best times to buy it and take out without doing anything whihc can make you serious amount of money like lots of money.

Now also it gives you the oppurtunity to make money evn whilst you sleep and do nothing,
Imagine 1 person (P1) once P1 signs up he/she needs to get 2/3 signed up and directly underneathe them from that point on untill one or both leave P1 never pays that monthly subscription again. If P1 adds an additional person making that 3/3 directly under them they earn £150 a month, now if each of those 3 people under P1 get 3 people under then (a total of 12 under P1) P1 earns £600 a month Etc.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by DLN2110
Now also it gives you the oppurtunity to make money evn whilst you sleep and do nothing,
Imagine 1 person (P1) once P1 signs up he/she needs to get 2/3 signed up and directly underneathe them from that point on untill one or both leave P1 never pays that monthly subscription again. If P1 adds an additional person making that 3/3 directly under them they earn £150 a month, now if each of those 3 people under P1 get 3 people under then (a total of 12 under P1) P1 earns £600 a month Etc.

What you are describing is a Ponzi Scheme.

Unfortunately I suspect that the only reason why you are posting here is to recruit more unsuspecting youngsters.

I tried writing a long aand usefull reply but it deleted so all im going to say is im apart of IML and it is very profitable just all depend on how much money you want to make and how willing you are to do so to be succesfull in life you need to take the occasional risks including spending money to make money now if thats something you arnt willing to do then obvs this isnt the place for you.

IML is a platform to help you kick start your trading career giving you education and a platform to stand on aswell as incredibly helpfull tools that almost automate your trading finding the best times to buy it and take out without doing anything whihc can make you serious amount of money like lots of money.

Forex trading through iML is little more than gambling. Sure some people by chance or luck make a profit, however large amounts of people lose substantial amounts of money.

Their subscription and software is a nice marketing ploy, and it gives the illusion of control and of "starting your career in investing", but the reality couldn't be further from the truth.
Reply 16
Sure it can be seen as gambling of course it can but I mean I would say it’s a more user friendly gamble I’ve not done massive amounts of trades yet I’ve done 1 with my own money and only made £4.00 profit at first I thought it was too good to be true but I am makin sure I am comfortable with my knowledge on trading before I decide to spend any more of my money on the trading market, and I don’t look for people to sign under me I like to focus purely more on the trading.
hey , i am keen to know about IML as i am thinking of joining it. Please help with your suggestions.
looking forward for your reply.
regards.
Can I just say, the only reason IML have recruited you is because they just want money. They are referring you to make themselves make money. It is NOT a pyramid scheme at ALL and the education is good. Its full of dumb people who want to get rich quick but many are strong traders. If I where you I would look at something else to trade. Start on babypips and try TomorrowInTrading. Long detailed videos. I am lucky enough to be at the top of trading for my age (15) that the leading trader christopher derrick followed me to help him recreate my strategy. I am happy to share it just msg me on twitter Carlos_Milos. I use continuation patterns, SYS pattern and harmonics. That is what IML is good for, The Harmonic scanner is very effective for myself and made me a lot of money in a short space of time. However you can not just copy these stuff in. You must us risk management. I could go on for hours explaining forex but I must say 1 thing. It is not A get rich quick scheme. It has ****ed my head up and made me lose all emotion. ANyone asking for signals, use billionsfx on instagram. His are good as I have looked at his articles in tradingview and they are good. He knows what he is talking about! For anyone signing up for IML here

Original post by parthraichur
hey , i am keen to know about IML as i am thinking of joining it. Please help with your suggestions.
looking forward for your reply.
regards.

I would pay £180 for IML, 1 month. Grind all the videos. Get xM as ur broker. Use IML tv on Sunday to Monday morning with videos predicting what happens next. nothing more to say except good luck. When u buy IML u must sign throughs someone. I would sign through TradersEmprire. Look at there webiste. The team is good and u get added to whatsapp. Do you know that kid he made 50k selling sweets, he has many articles on him but he is also in traders empire
If you want to trade get in touch with axermarkets. Or Sebastiendub

Latest

Trending

Trending