The Student Room Group

Who is doing NCS in July 2018?

Hi, I’m doing NCS in July from the 5th to the 27th I was wondering if anyone else is doing NCS at that time! 😂 It looks really and I’m so excited for it!

Scroll to see replies

I am doing it from the 6th
I am doing at the latest date, i forgot what it is now ^^
Reply 3
Original post by GcseStudent9
I am doing at the latest date, i forgot what it is now ^^
oh I I know when the last dates are the 12th of August to the 3rd of September but idk if that’s you 😂
Original post by Crystal54
oh I I know when the last dates are the 12th of August to the 3rd of September but idk if that’s you 😂

Nope, i returned before the results day
Reply 5
Original post by GcseStudent9
Nope, i returned before the results day

Okay well thanks for the reply enjoy your NCS and good luck for results day!😂
Okay well thanks for the reply enjoy your NCS and good luck for results day!😂

u2
Hi, I’m doing NCS in July from the 5th to the 27th I was wondering if anyone else is doing NCS at that time! 😂 It looks really and I’m so excited for it!

I was told about it today in school and it sounds really good, I may go but I’m scared incade I don’t make friends and no one speaks to me😂😩😂
i did NCS last year it was so good made so many memories
Reply 9
Original post by mxttymitch
I am doing it from the 6th

Oh cool might be in the same one then😂
Reply 10
Original post by Jennamaranx
I was told about it today in school and it sounds really good, I may go but I’m scared incade I don’t make friends and no one speaks to me😂😩😂

Omg I’m the same but I did it anyway!😂 I’m not doing it with anyone so I get it but it sounds really good so I thought why not and everyone else will feel the same about making new friends so 🤞😂
Reply 11
Original post by jasmine_sumal
i did NCS last year it was so good made so many memories

Yaaay that’s good I hope it’s the same for me!😂
Reply 12

Yeah me too! Mine starts on the 2nd though?
Are you by any chance doing it in Surrey (Reigate, I think)? Because if so it looks like we’ll be doing it together.
I think I'll be going on that date 😊
Reply 15
Original post by Hmm Salty
I think I'll be going on that date 😊

😂Yay! Hopefully it’s good!
I’ll be doing it for the 4th time, helped run it since 2016 in West Sussex. You will make lots of friends during it and everyone is approachable so try to make conversation during your down time with other teams.
Reply 17
Original post by stqrlord
Are you by any chance doing it in Surrey (Reigate, I think)? Because if so it looks like we’ll be doing it together.

I’m in Leeds! But I know that you go away somewhere in your area so I don’t know if I’m traveling there for one section of NCS?!
Reply 18
Original post by Fresher18
I’ll be doing it for the 4th time, helped run it since 2016 in West Sussex. You will make lots of friends during it and everyone is approachable so try to make conversation during your down time with other teams.

Okay thanks hopefully I do!
Reply 19
Original post by jmsk_
Yeah me too! Mine starts on the 2nd though?

Oh😂 I don’t know maybe we’re in the same one?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending