The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Pharmacy interview @brighton

HI Guys
I have an interview for pharmacy at Brighton university. I really want to get in toBrighton. How shall I prepare for the interview? What is it like? Any tips and advice would be helpful? Any current students please help?

Scroll to see replies

Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by DoctorAngel
HI Guys
I have an interview for pharmacy at Brighton university. I really want to get in toBrighton. How shall I prepare for the interview? What is it like? Any tips and advice would be helpful? Any current students please help?

I have an interview too on Saturday and I have no idea on how to prepare. All I know is that I'm going to be in a Group activity.
Reply 3
Because it said on their email that I got from.
Reply 4
Just go and be prepared to be yourself. They're probably looking for communication skills and attitudes to people and patients. Maybe a situational dilemma - what would you do in a situation like this or that, possible with conflicting issues.
How did your interview go guys?
Original post by Amna.q3
Because it said on their email that I got from.

have you received an offer yet?
Reply 7
Original post by britishgreg
have you received an offer yet?

Nope have you? How was the test??
Original post by Amna.q3
Nope have you? How was the test??

Nah i havent either, hopefully by next week we shall have heard from them. The test wasn't too bad, one question was worded really weirdly but other than that it was okay. How about you?
Reply 9
Nah i havent either, hopefully by next week we shall have heard from them. The test wasn't too bad, one question was worded really weirdly but other than that it was okay. How about you?

Hopefully we do get it. I found the test really hard, haven't done maths or chemistry for like 2 years so I didn't know anything.
Original post by Amna.q3
Hopefully we do get it. I found the test really hard, haven't done maths or chemistry for like 2 years so I didn't know anything.

are you applying for the foundation year?
Reply 11
are you applying for the foundation year?

Yes
Original post by Amna.q3
Yes

im sure they would take that into consideration, so i wouldnt worry
Guys have you heard anything from them yet? I have done my test on Saturday but still I haven’t got any Email...:/ :frown:(
Other people I know that had interview on the 17th have their offers
Original post by R.amiri97
Guys have you heard anything from them yet? I have done my test on Saturday but still I haven’t got any Email...:/ :frown:(

i havent heard anything from them and my interview was on the 13th jan, im not that worried tbh because for the test they give people 5 working days to complete it so naturally they would wait until those 5 days are up and then make their decision based on that
Reply 16

Same I haven't got anything yet too
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Amna.q3
Same I haven't go anything too

Have u had an interview on 17th?
Hey does any of you have any tips for the Portsmouth uni interview if you have applied there ...I’m really scared ..mines on Friday and I haven’t even prepared
Reply 19
Have u had an interview on 17th?

Nope on the 13th

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending