The Student Room Group

Baker Mckenzie

Has anyone heard back from Baker Mckenzie after completing the video interview?
Reply 1
sorry to be really cheeky but i have a video interview with the firm, are you able to share any info on the type of questions they asked pleaseeeee?
Reply 2
Original post by akr123
sorry to be really cheeky but i have a video interview with the firm, are you able to share any info on the type of questions they asked pleaseeeee?

Hey. Sure, it was basic questions like why baker, an example of a time you demonstrated team work skills and resilience, why you would make a good lawyer. Hope that helps. Good luck!
When did you get an invitation to do the vide interview?
Reply 4
Anyone heard back yet from them?
Reply 5
Original post by hope3345
Anyone heard back yet from them?

unfortunately not, when did you do the video interview?
Reply 6
Original post by akr123
unfortunately not, when did you do the video interview?

End of December. I'm kind of figuring it's a no considering the length of time that's now passed. You?
I've applied for the Spring Scheme and still haven't heard back. I did the Video Interview over 2 weeks ago now :/
Reply 8
Original post by LegalButterfly
I've applied for the Spring Scheme and still haven't heard back. I did the Video Interview over 2 weeks ago now :/

End of December. I'm kind of figuring it's a no considering the length of time that's now passed. You?

sorry didn't see these messages until now. hope3345 have you heard back yet? I did the video interview 6 Jan and still haven't so Im assuming its a no.
Original post by akr123
sorry didn't see these messages until now. hope3345 have you heard back yet? I did the video interview 6 Jan and still haven't so Im assuming its a no.

I also completed the VI end of December for spring, still waiting. Has anyone emailed them?
Original post by akr123

Original post by Redyellowgreen9
I also completed the VI end of December for spring, still waiting. Has anyone emailed them?

My VI in December was also for spring, and haven't heard back yet. Haven't emailed because I've been presuming that they'll either just say they're still reviewing or it'll be an immediate PFO.
I did my VI a week ago. Haven't heard anything yet. Can't be good. Has anyone here heard anything?
Original post by Alexander I
I did my VI a week ago. Haven't heard anything yet. Can't be good. Has anyone here heard anything?

I completed my VI on Friday but have not heard anything yet, have you heard back since you last posted?
Original post by louise2710
I completed my VI on Friday but have not heard anything yet, have you heard back since you last posted?

No, I haven't. Not sure if I should be worried or not, but I am getting tired of this waiting game.

Any news? I like your username :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by louise2710

Hi! Just wondered if this was for a VS or a TC? Thanks :smile:
Original post by amber2280
Has anyone heard back from Baker Mckenzie after completing the video interview?

I completed mine on Tuesday 27th Feb and I have still not heard anything back, any luck yet? Just wonder if anyone has an assessment centre invite yet?
Reply 17
I submitted my VI on 1 March and haven't heard back yet.

Quick Reply

Latest