The Student Room Group

A level topic papers markscheme

Hello,

There used to be a website called aleveltopicpapers.com and it has now been taken down, I just wanted to know whether anyone has access to the markschemes for AQA Chemistry and OCR Biology end of topic questions.

Thank you.
Original post by A_100
Hello,

There used to be a website called aleveltopicpapers.com and it has now been taken down, I just wanted to know whether anyone has access to the markschemes for AQA Chemistry and OCR Biology end of topic questions.

Thank you.

Have you checked on the AQA site under support materials? mark schemes are usually there and thats where the site will have gotten them from.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Have you checked on the AQA site under support materials? mark schemes are usually there and thats where the site will have gotten them from.

I have checked their website but some of the answers to the questions are not on the site as the questions are really old.

Have you heard of the website I am talking about though?
Original post by A_100
I have checked their website but some of the answers to the questions are not on the site as the questions are really old.

Have you heard of the website I am talking about though?

Nope but I doubt its the only site. I think some of them dont make enough to be maintained. You want to find someone with exampro.
Reply 4
Nope but I doubt its the only site. I think some of them dont make enough to be maintained. You want to find someone with exampro.

Ahh I see, thank you very much! Are you studying AQA chemistry?
Original post by A_100
Ahh I see, thank you very much! Are you studying AQA chemistry?

Nope. Exampro is teacher only but sometimes students get access to it. Google it.

Sorry Im a bit tired otherwise I might look for them, but you have google as well. Exampro would solve all ypur problems though.
Reply 6
Nope. Exampro is teacher only but sometimes students get access to it. Google it.

Sorry Im a bit tired otherwise I might look for them, but you have google as well. Exampro would solve all ypur problems though.

No worries, I’ll definitely search for it. You’ve been a great help, thank you!
Original post by A_100
No worries, I’ll definitely search for it. You’ve been a great help, thank you!

https://www.exampro.co.uk/sec/science.asp
Reply 8

Quick Reply

Latest