The Student Room Group

I dont think Horizon Zero Dawn is that great of a game..

I switched from xb to ps4 and tbh Im regretting it.. all the exclusives are overhyped and really not that great.
Original post by Got Milk
I switched from xb to ps4 and tbh Im regretting it.. all the exclusives are overhyped and really not that great.

What don't you like about it? I wish it was on PC so I could try it, it looks amazing though.
yeh i agree there's nothing that special about , it would be better if we could custom change our hero
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
What don't you like about it? I wish it was on PC so I could try it, it looks amazing though.

Repetative and boring, the gameplay is bullox to a d the whole weapon/gear system is compicated but not in a good way. I am very tempted to sell my ps4 and go back to xbox
I'm still yet to play it, heard nothing but good things but yeah...

@Got Milk Have you tried any other ps exclusives or are you planning to at least? From my perspective most of them are awesome. Nothing really jumps out at me as interesting on Xbox's side apart from Gears of War and Fable.
Original post by Castro Saint
I'm still yet to play it, heard nothing but good things but yeah...

@Got Milk Have you tried any other ps exclusives or are you planning to at least? From my perspective most of them are awesome. Nothing really jumps out at me as interesting on Xbox's side apart from Gears of War and Fable.
yeah infamous, uncharted played em all
Reply 6
I own most modern platforms and the PlayStation and the PC are the only ones I turn on regularly. Partly because the XBOX console doesn't have any standout exclusives anymore (most of their games are playable on the PC).

That said, PlayStation has an amazing lineup of exclusives; Uncharted Series (I'm in love with Uncharted 4), The Last of Us, Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls, Journey, Bloodborne and Until Dawn to name but a few.

Look at the lineup of upcoming games on the PS4. It's going to be a great few years for gaming.

What was the draw to the XB1? What games did you like on that console? You could always sell the PS4 and re-buy your XB. Come back to PlayStation in a year or two when we have Death Stranding, God of War and Spider-man.

All this to say, I'm an excited Sony Pony - but with good reason to be.
Original post by Got Milk

why didnt you switch to the switch instead :lol:
also XB is better for community and online imo :biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by ryanpro
I Partly because the XBOX console doesn't have any standout exclusives anymore (most of their games are playable on the PC).

blame microsoft for this as they are trying to unify their operating systems / are making games UWP (universal windows platform i.e. 1 sourcecode that can theoretically be used for windows 10 enabled PCs, tablets, ARM devices, hololens/mixed/AR headsets and Xboxes).
Are you kidding? The story was unbelievably well written with a depth that many games aspire to but never quite get! The combat system is well rounded and usable without being complicated, but provides enough options for the various enemy types you will come across, and leaves open a plethora of options for you to take advantage of! I admit the game can take some time to get into and you have to be in a mood for that style of play but my god I couldn’t put the game down! I nearly failed an exam because I was silly enough to buy it during my exams lol! It is quite simply Herculean on the scale of things... spend some time getting into the story and you will not regret it!

Quick Reply

Latest