The Student Room Group

Predicted Grades

I applied for Imperial College, Manchester, Bath, Bristol and UCL. I didn't write any predicted grades in the UCAS application, because it wasn't written anywhere you were supposed to do so.
Last week Imperial sent me an email asking my school to send them my predicted grades, should I do it for every university now or will they also ask me to send them?
your referee should've put in the predicted grades for you.... Only he/she has the option to put in the grades
Original post by afonsodsousa
I applied for Imperial College, Manchester, Bath, Bristol and UCL. I didn't write any predicted grades in the UCAS application, because it wasn't written anywhere you were supposed to do so.
Last week Imperial sent me an email asking my school to send them my predicted grades, should I do it for every university now or will they also ask me to send them?

This should have been added by your UCAS referee alongside the reference. You should check with your referee to see if they have added the grades onto your application. They will not accept the predicted grades from you, as you could be making them up, it would need to come directly from your referee.
Original post by Charlotte's Web
This should have been added by your UCAS referee alongside the reference. You should check with your referee to see if they have added the grades onto your application. They will not accept the predicted grades from you, as you could be making them up, it would need to come directly from your referee.

Would my referee be able to add them after I sent my application?
Original post by afonsodsousa
Would my referee be able to add them after I sent my application?

You pay and send off your application, then it goes to your referee to add the reference and your predicted grades. UCAS then sends the application to the universities. To make any further changes, you would need to contact the universities as UCAS will have already sent off your application.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending