The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Llb offers

Hi guys! Was just wondering if anyone else applied to Kings college london for Law (llb) and received an offer yet?
Original post by Daud Mustafa
Hi guys! Was just wondering if anyone else applied to Kings college london for Law (llb) and received an offer yet?

Yes! I just received an unconditional offer yesterday! I also received an offer from Leeds.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by stargeezer
Yes! I just received an unconditional offer yesterday! I also received an offer from Leeds.

Did you receive an unconditional from Kings College London? Could you tell me when did you apply? What were your predicted grades? Thanks man!

What GCSE, AS and A- Level results did you get? How is your personal statement etc? Thanks man.
I’m from the USA. So the grades are a little different. Also, I already have a degree from the University of Texas at Arlington. I looking to change careers and get into law. My GPA at the college level is 3.55 if that means anything to you. I feel like I did well on the test portion of the LNAT, but the essay was meh. Both offers were unconditional.

I would like to ask for your opinions on something. KCL seems to be ranked a tier or 2 higher than Leeds. However, because I already have a degree, Leeds offered me a spot in their graduate program, basically, an LLB in only 2 years. A year less and a lower cost of living in Leeds makes me wonder if that’s better for me than a higher ranked KCL.
Thoughts?
I’m from the USA. So the grades are a little different. Also, I already have a degree from the University of Texas at Arlington. I looking to change careers and get into law. My GPA at the college level is 3.55 if that means anything to you. I feel like I did well on the test portion of the LNAT, but the essay was meh. Both offers were unconditional.

I would like to ask for your opinions on something. KCL seems to be ranked a tier or 2 higher than Leeds. However, because I already have a degree, Leeds offered me a spot in their graduate program, basically, an LLB in only 2 years. A year less and a lower cost of living in Leeds makes me wonder if that’s better for me than a higher ranked KCL.
Thoughts?

Are you intending to go back to the US to practise or to live in the UK? KCL might impress more Americans than Leeds.

If your intention is to remain in the UK, I would simply take the 2-year LLB at Leeds. No one in the UK is going to care; especially if you explain that it was a shorter course. You already have a degree, so studying a lot in a short period of time (on the Grad LLB) should not be an issue and your GPA should impress enough.

Quick Reply

Latest