The Student Room Group

Cardiac Physiology Leeds University Interview

I've got an interview for cardiac physiology on the 24th but I'm super bad in interviews.

If anyone has any tips for the MMI it would be really helpful.
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
ay ay me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Original post by Revise1
when's your interview
Reply 4
Original post by mysteryofchem
I've got an interview for cardiac physiology on the 24th but I'm super bad in interviews.

Any tips or if anyone knows the questions of the MMI it would be really helpful.

Hey! I have an interview too on the 31st! Good luck on yours :smile:
Original post by Hana_k
Hey! I have an interview too on the 31st! Good luck on yours :smile:

Mines on the 24th!! Good luck,
Reply 6
Good luck to you too! :smile:
Original post by Revise1
if you’re a guy are you gonna wear a suit if u don’t mind me asking
yeh man deffo! maybe not a tie but everything else
Reply 9
Hey, my interview is on the 24th too :smile: Questions wise I have just looked up the 4 topics that were mentioned to be part of the MMI's (self evaluation, values, team working and communication) you can have a quick google of something like "values of healthcare professionals" and familiarise yourself with a few of them. Hope this is helpful haha.
Best of luck to you :smile:)
I have my interview on the 31st
Could u let me know what they ask and what they make u do
Thanks
Original post by cmhughes
Hey, my interview is on the 24th too :smile: Questions wise I have just looked up the 4 topics that were mentioned to be part of the MMI's (self evaluation, values, team working and communication) you can have a quick google of something like "values of healthcare professionals" and familiarise yourself with a few of them. Hope this is helpful haha.
Best of luck to you :smile:)

Also if you did a clinical day, talk about what you observed and the skills needed to do it well
BTW has anyone had any interviews anywhere else?
did any1 do a clinical visit?
Reply 14
Original post by Revise1
did any1 do a clinical visit?

Hey! I have mine tomorrow too! I didn't get the chance to do a Clinical Visit ahHHhh, but hopefully should be fine :smile:
Original post by Ellie-T
Hey! I have mine tomorrow too! I didn't get the chance to do a Clinical Visit ahHHhh, but hopefully should be fine :smile:

I kinda did one but It wasn' recognised, what have you put on the clinical visit form?
Reply 16
I just did web based research and spoke to family friends who are cardiac phyiologists so I could answer the questions! Look out for me ahah, wearing a grey blazer with black skinny jeans and black boots :smile:
Original post by Ellie-T
I just did web based research and spoke to family friends who are cardiac phyiologists so I could answer the questions! Look out for me ahah, wearing a grey blazer with black skinny jeans and black boots :smile:

Ayyyyyy! Check you out all fancy! I have no clue what I'm wearing still....
I have legit just finished my clinical visit form I've changed mine to what I saw at volunteering in the hospital and just related it to CP!
Reply 18
I'm coming up from Oxford and so have to get up at 3am... I'll be a v tired one tomorrow! Ayyy, gotta look smart!Here, that sounds like a pretty good clinical form to me :smile:
Original post by Ellie-T
I'm coming up from Oxford and so have to get up at 3am... I'll be a v tired one tomorrow! Ayyy, gotta look smart!Here, that sounds like a pretty good clinical form to me :smile:

Could you tell me what they ask u tomorrow at the interview

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending