The Student Room Group

ODP interview?

Hey does anyone have an interview at BCU tomorrow for the ODP ? I'm pretty nervous!
Reply 1
Hello, good luck. I live in Bham, the uni is nice x
Reply 2
Oh ok..thats nice :smile:
are you applying for the course aswell?

Original post by Saleir
Hello, good luck. I live in Bham, the uni is nice x
Reply 3
Original post by RianneMon93
Hey does anyone have an interview at BCU tomorrow for the ODP ? I'm pretty nervous!

Hey Rianne, I had my interview for ODP at BCU recently too... Hope yours went well! Have you heard back from them? I'm still waiting to hear back! :smile:
Reply 4
Hey,

Thank you, I hope yours went well. I havent heard back from them as of yet, im checking my emails like a crazy lady lol.

Do you have any more interviews coming up?

Original post by Study96_
Hey Rianne, I had my interview for ODP at BCU recently too... Hope yours went well! Have you heard back from them? I'm still waiting to hear back! :smile:
Reply 5
Omg same! I'm literally checking my email every hour lol! It went okay I guess, one station really throw me though. Ahhh I feel a bit relieved now... I thought they'd start getting back to people. I've got one coming up for Coventry, how about you? :biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 6
Ahh what station was it ? I felt prepared but I don't want to get my hopes up too high.. I have Leicester coming up.

Omg same! I'm literally checking my email every hour lol! It went okay I guess, one station really throw me though. Ahhh I feel a bit relieved now... I thought they'd start getting back to people. I've got one coming up for Coventry, how about you? :biggrin:
Reply 7
It was the one that mentioned 'how you've acted as a advocate' or something along those lines. Good luck for the rest of your interviews and all the best with results! Hopefully you get your first choice 🤞🏼☘️
Reply 8
What day was your interview?? aww no way, i think it was the station nearest to the board that caught me off guard...but i think I saved myself as I knew the answer. lol

Aww thanks ! good luck to you aswell :smile:

I

Quick Reply

Latest