The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Psychology and Criminology applicant and Birmingham City University

Anyone applied to do psychology and criminology at bcu and receive their offers? Still waiting for mine.
I applied in December, with predicted grades D*D*D.

Scroll to see replies

Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
I applied for Criminology and got my offer today! Check Track! Hope you get your offer!!!
Reply 3
Congrats! Is that your first choice? Still haven’t got mine 😭
Thank you! and yeah it is! I'm super excited! You should do soon! I know some people on my course are still waiting for them to reply! My offer took so long to come through, I guess it's just because they have so many people applying to go there!
Reply 5
Thanks, that’s reassuring!
I applied on the 15th, which was the deadline for UCAS due to a last minute decision to go. All I’ve heard back is an email where I had to give proof I have a C+ in maths and English but they said it won’t be classed as completed due to the level of applicants so will have to wait
Original post by xxellieanne
I applied on the 15th, which was the deadline for UCAS due to a last minute decision to go. All I’ve heard back is an email where I had to give proof I have a C+ in maths and English but they said it won’t be classed as completed due to the level of applicants so will have to wait

I did the exact same thing as you, somehow managed to send it off 3 minutes before the deadline =/. For all unis I've applied to I've only recieved a acknowledgement email along with scanning through results for maths and english. Maybe we are just at the bottom of the pile given how late our applications were sent off?
Reply 8
Have you both applied to psychology with criminology as well? Is bcu going to be your firm?
Original post by beth woods
Have you both applied to psychology with criminology as well? Is bcu going to be your firm?

Just psychology, not sure just of yet I'll wait until I've heard back from all the Unis I've applied to =)
Reply 10
Where else did you apply? 😊
Where else did you apply? 😊

Aston, Keele, Staffordshire and Wolverhampton. What about yourself?
Reply 12
Original post by Anagogic
Aston, Keele, Staffordshire and Wolverhampton. What about yourself?

Nice, I’ve applied to Southampton, Sussex, Gloucestershire and Nottingham Trent
Nice, I’ve applied to Southampton, Sussex, Gloucestershire and Nottingham Trent

Lovely, have you had any offers yet?

I’ve applied for psychology and criminology yeah. Unsure because I’ve applied for De Montfort, Birmingham city, Leeds Beckett, Brighton and Portsmouth but Brighton and De Montfort are accredited by BACP so not sure if they would be better offers. I have an unconditional offer from Brighton and De Montfort just waiting on the other three to reply.
Reply 15
I’ve applied for psychology and criminology yeah. Unsure because I’ve applied for De Montfort, Birmingham city, Leeds Beckett, Brighton and Portsmouth but Brighton and De Montfort are accredited by BACP so not sure if they would be better offers. I have an unconditional offer from Brighton and De Montfort just waiting on the other three to reply.

Ah okay fair enough, congrats on the offers you’ve got 🎉
Reply 16
Original post by Anagogic
Lovely, have you had any offers yet?

I’ve got conditionals from Gloucester and Southampton, Nottingham gave me conditional but unconditional if I firm it, don’t think I will though. Still waiting for bcu and Sussex
Aw thank you :smile: I’m so impatient though literally checking my emails every day. It’s annoying because I’ve already done my a-levels so I’m thinking just accept or decline me hahaha
Reply 18
Aw thank you :smile: I’m so impatient though literally checking my emails every day. It’s annoying because I’ve already done my a-levels so I’m thinking just accept or decline me hahaha

Haha same, my New Years resolution was to not check track because I was loosing my mind 🙃 ah yeah that’s frustrating, but at least your can only get unconditional offers right?
I’ve got conditionals from Gloucester and Southampton, Nottingham gave me conditional but unconditional if I firm it, don’t think I will though. Still waiting for bcu and Sussex

That's good news though I'd be seriously tempted to firm Nottingham if I was in your shoes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending