Reply 2
hah, wow. Lucky u :smile:...
Reply 3
Everything.
Literally everything 😂😂
Reply 5
Seems like people have a lot in common ahah! :smile:
Reply 6
My lacking social skill, I'm literally a shy and awkward and uninteresting person blessed with resting ***** face. It's hard to make friends
and the fact that I am just a so so person, academically. I'm not that bad, but I'm definitely nothing special:/
The awkwardness of my past? I’ve become a lot more comfortable in myself physically and socially and when I see people from my past I feel awkward because I know they’re judging me or thinking of me for who I was and not who I am. They are however only acquaintances so it’s not worth meeting up and updating them or anything. It just bugs me occasionally that they don’t really know who they’re looking at!

Also my nose, but I’ve just about go over it. It is a little large and “Roman” (has a pronounced arch).
Reply 8
Original post by bibii
My lacking social skill, I'm literally a shy and awkward and uninteresting person blessed with resting ***** face. It's hard to make friends
and the fact that I am just a so so person, academically. I'm not that bad, but I'm definitely nothing special:/

Bruh, u kno whats funny, i used be exactly like u... (I kno u said its hard to make friends) but whts your friendship group like at the moment???
maybe if you change into another slowly it might improve ur confidence
Reply 9
Original post by carrotstar
The awkwardness of my past? I’ve become a lot more comfortable in myself physically and socially and when I see people from my past I feel awkward because I know they’re judging me or thinking of me for who I was and not who I am. They are however only acquaintances so it’s not worth meeting up and updating them or anything. It just bugs me occasionally that they don’t really know who they’re looking at!

Also my nose, but I’ve just about go over it. It is a little large and “Roman” (has a pronounced arch).

NO WAY! Last year someone used always talk about the size of my nose, no-one else seemed to have said anything, but the person used to laugh at it..

Spoiler

Original post by AadamG
NO WAY! Last year someone used always talk about the size of my nose, no-one else seemed to have said anything, but the person used to laugh at it..

Spoiler

Yeah I’ve just learnt that it’s something that makes you, you. Nobody else has your nose and you should be proud that it makes you different. When I was in my teens I wanted a nose job when I was older. Now that I’m older I realised that people disliked me or treated me differently because of my personality and not my looks. Personality makes up for so much!
big ole scar on the side of my face, i usually try and hide it wide a pair of glasses but it still kinda affects me
my weight :colonhash:
my voice
my stammer
apart from those Im all good :smile:
Reply 13
Yeah I’ve just learnt that it’s something that makes you, you. Nobody else has your nose and you should be proud that it makes you different. When I was in my teens I wanted a nose job when I was older. Now that I’m older I realised that people disliked me or treated me differently because of my personality and not my looks. Personality makes up for so much!

Personality does.... but i dunno, i suppose, yeh, ur right..
it is what makes me :smile:
thanks
I'm insecure about not having any friends at all and my, what seems to be, inability to make new ones. I'm insecure about myself, as in, I feel that most people will instantly dislike me when they meet me. That's probably not helping with the friends thing, but I've had nothing but bad experiences with 'friends' and I have an incredibly difficult time responding to people promptly as I'm often in my own world. I worry that I may not be a good person so I'm insecure about my general personality tbh, because I can come across stand off-ish particularly online. I'm insecure about my skin conditions and the rest of my chronic health conditions in general and how my future will fare because of them.
Reply 15
Original post by AadamG
Bruh, u kno whats funny, i used be exactly like u... (I kno u said its hard to make friends) but whts your friendship group like at the moment???
maybe if you change into another slowly it might improve ur confidence

I don't even know when did it start because I used to be quite a bright kid. It's just that I don't get how people can start talking non-stop at the first meeting, I have nothing to say and even lesser to continue things. The group I tend to stick to at college are partly damn conversational and few people that arent but isnt as bad as me lol
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
I'm insecure about not having any friends at all and my, what seems to be, inability to make new ones. I'm insecure about myself, as in, I feel that most people will instantly dislike me when they meet me. That's probably not helping with the friends thing, but I've had nothing but bad experiences with 'friends' and I have an incredibly difficult time responding to people promptly as I'm often in my own world. I worry that I may not be a good person so I'm insecure about my general personality tbh, because I can come across stand off-ish particularly online. I'm insecure about my skin conditions and the rest of my chronic health conditions in general and how my future will fare because of them.

tbh i can feel you, sort of...especially when everybody seems to be getting along with themselves so quickly
People who do not understand what I am saying at all, or not taking me seriously
My psoriasis. It makes me feel unclean, dirty, embarrassed and ashamed even though it has nothing to do with hygiene, it's an illness.
Pretty interesting approach. I should adopt it :smile:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a lot of insecurities, slowly growing out of them.

My looks : I am very thin, every photo I look very thin I just delete it. I dress up in a way I don't look that thin. I don't like wearing a swimming suit, especially bikini (I still do because anything else would look awkward and drew more attention...)
I have a large and crooked nose, it's a bit larger than it should be and it looks jewish...lol
Glasses, still prefer not wearing them.

My voice: I sound like a teenage boy. Having a good musical hearing but no ability to sing makes it even worse.

Me being a slower learner. Studying were not hard for me, but I always compared myself to my brother, he never studied, had good marks, I had better marks but I put a good amount of effort to get them. Most of my classmates who had good grades, I felt I am slower learner than they are. I have a mild dyslexia and a mild form of ADD or something... never was treated or something, just had much more grammar mistakes than others and it was harder for me to read out loud (maybe it was my eyesight, maybe the dyslexia, maybe both)..

My eyesight : It will sound stupid but after reading the classwork wrong and making fun of myself on one occasion I stopped trusting my eyesight. I mean if I am not wearing glasses or contacts I am not feeling completely comfortable that what I see is right... I still don't wear them and 99% of the time I see right, It is still making me feel insecure. For example in a bus stop if an old lady asks me what bus is approaching I always say I can't see it; even when I can guess the number.

My personality : It is very easy for me talking about how strange I am over the Internet, but in real life I act very differently. I am polyamorous and only the close friends know about it. I am interested in mystics, only interested, and I never talk about it or say my opinion, only with close friends.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending