The Student Room Group

Is clitoral masturbation allowed in islam?

Hi

So yesterday first time ever i have give it a go to clitoral maturbation (nothing i did with vigina) to see if it actually works or not coz got told so many times that it can make anyone arouse even for those who hates maturbation so i did and in 15 hours i did it about 7 times because of the 1st time i felt really good.. i only last for 10 mins and just some lubrication happens but nothing too intense and still i am aroused but trying to control but seriously its very temptating... rn i am doing my coursework yet the arousal is forcing me to do it again and the lubrication is occuring itself. it takes just a minute for me to touch and it gets wet that quick so difficult for me to control. i then did it again when going to sleep. i am not sure if its allowed in islam and i am a muslim and 19 years old

Plz lemme know thnx

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CuteAilen
Hi

So yesterday first time ever i have give it a go to clitoral maturbation (nothing i did with vigina) to see if it actually works or not coz got told so many times that it can make anyone arouse even for those who hates maturbation so i did and in 15 hours i did it about 7 times because of the 1st time i felt really good.. i only last for 10 mins and just some lubrication happens but nothing too intense and still i am aroused but trying to control but seriously its very temptating... rn i am doing my coursework yet the arousal is forcing me to do it again and the lubrication is occuring itself. it takes just a minute for me to touch and it gets wet that quick so difficult for me to control. i then did it again when going to sleep. i am not sure if its allowed in islam and i am a muslim and 19 years old

Plz lemme know thnx

You are normal.
Hi

Plz lemme know thnx

It’s a normal thing. Go for it.
Yes Islam allows MASTERBATION.
Men are equal to women but just a degree above.
So both can enjoy because MASTERBATION Done in Private harms no one. Don’t lick your C.U.M.
That is Haram.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by AB710344
Yes Islam allows MASTERBATION.
Men are equal to women but just a degree above.
So both can enjoy because MASTERBATION Done in Private harms no one. Don’t lick your C.U.M.
That is Haram.

Islam doesn't allow masturbation for both men and women.
Hi

Plz lemme know thnx

It's ok to stimulate your clitoris if you feel the urge and have trouble concentrating on other things you need to do. It also makes you aware of your body and what makes you feel good, for when you are with a partner. There's no other reason women have a clitoris then for sexual pleasure. Just don't let it get in the way of your usual duty. So it might be sensible to rub it once right to orgasm, then to keep doing it 7 times in 15 hours like you did.
(edited 6 years ago)
isn't sad when religion gets involved with this !?
Original post by WaqarAliShabir
Original post by acefrogman
isn't sad when religion gets involved with this !?

Many Muslims Both men and women Masterbate regularly.
Many Muslims Both men and women Masterbate regularly.

That maybe true. But that doesn't make it permissible.
no, but who's gonna find out, masturbate all you want.
That maybe true. But that doesn't make it permissible.

Why does it bother you weather something is permissible or not.
MASTERBATION is a private affair.
It does not hurt any one.

For your Information many Muslims drink Alcohol.
That is more dangerous as it can hurt others.
Hi

Plz lemme know thnx

Well , I am a Muslim and I masturbat often , better than sleeping with a girl , I mean if it’s to avoid that I will do it , I feel horny all the time , and it’s very difficult , so masturbation helps sometimes . That’s my view . I don’t sleep with girls so what choice I have , every time I am out I see girls , sexy hot girls , it puts me on . It’s just like an emergency valve I guess to leet the extra steam out 😤😤😤😤
You are normal.

Hi

Plz lemme know thnx

I am Muslim and I masturbate , well I wouldn’t say it’s halal or haram , it’s just I need it . That’s all .
it bother's me because I don't want her to suffer on the day of judgement. She can get married which will help control her desires. @AB710344 do you have any evidence where islam allows Masturbation.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by homeland4032
ABSOLUTELY NOT

all masturbation male/female is haram

fpbp
hqdefault.jpg
Did you masturbate before you got married?

And what do you do when you want sex but your wife doesn't?
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Did you masturbate before you got married?

And what do you do when you want sex but your wife doesn't?

Yes most Muslims, Boys and Girls,
masterbate before marriage.
After marriage if your wife on an occasion does not want to have sex, e.g if she is mensturatiing. Then you can
Masterbate while having a shower so she will not find out.
(edited 6 years ago)
Yes most Muslims, Boys and Girls,
masterbate before marriage.
After marriage if your wife on an occasion does not want to have sex, e.g if she is mensturatiing. Then you can
Masterbate while having a shower so she will not find out.

Muslim men and women do masturbate but its not permissible in Islam. Islam allows you to pleasure ur wife and the wife to pleasure you, only after marriage. Please can you give me any proof where islam allows you to masturbate yourself
WaqarAliShabir, would you like to answer my questions? Let's be open and honest here.
In the interests of me asking you questions that I am prepared to answer myself: I admit that I have masturbated whenever I felt like it and expect to continue to do so. So, now it's over to you: did you masturbate before marriage and what do (or will) you do when when your wife doesn't want to have sex with you?

If you don't answer these questions, we can all draw our own conclusions as to why you have declined to answer.
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
WaqarAliShabir, would you like to answer my questions? Let's be open and honest here.
In the interests of me asking you questions that I am prepared to answer myself: I admit that I have masturbated whenever I felt like it and expect to continue to do so. So, now it's over to you: did you masturbate before marriage and what do (or will) you do when when your wife doesn't want to have sex with you?

If you don't answer these questions, we can all draw our own conclusions as to why you have declined to answer.

Right mate.

Whether I like it or not, Islam does not allow masturbation.
No one is perfect. Allah knows best. I hope you understand. Feel free to ask anything else
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest