The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My favourite solo artist is Jin Akanishi.

My favourite band is Blutengel: I flew alone to Berlin last year to meet them and saw them perform twice. I also have the title of one of their songs (Lebe deinen Traum = Live Your Dream) tattooed on my arm. :h:
Original post by AadamG
Answer the title. :smile:

Probably Morrissey.
My favourite singer is definitely Amy Macdonald. She has great songs, a beautiful voice and is so Scottish :smile:
Reply 4
Currently, Scandroid :smile:
Ilaiyaraaja or AR Rahman
Reply 6
Jeff Buckley

Moved to music
Mark E. Smith
Reply 8
I couldn't pick a single favourite EVER, but my fave at the minute is probably Shining, just because I've been hammering their new album.

Original post by theconfusedoneib
My favourite singer is definitely Amy Macdonald. She has great songs, a beautiful voice and is so Scottish :smile:

I like her a lot, great voice.
I've started listening to an unhealthy amount of 90s/00s Britney Spears and have developed a new fascination with some of Westlife's music because I need to develop my vocal range and I think they can help me do that. Then there's Sleeping With Sirens and Neon Hitch. At the moment though, Scottish rock is taking the lead. Biffy Clyro and Twin Atlantic are seriously ****ing amazing.

Basically I have no idea. :innocent: I'm stuck between Biffy Clyro, Twin Atlantic and Neon Hitch. Neon Hitch because it seems like she's slowly moving toward trap music and trap is almost as good as sex so she's definitely up there with the two bands. :love:
Reply 10
my favorite Demi Lovato !
Reply 11
Original post by theconfusedoneib

'so scottish' ahahah :awesome:
Chris Brown
Reply 13
Original post by FloralLuxe
Chris Brown

Really? wow, Mine currently is NF, Cadet, Eminem (since the start) and Bugzy Malone (also from the start)
Original post by AadamG
Really? wow, Mine currently is NF, Cadet, Eminem (since the start) and Bugzy Malone (also from the start)

What’s so wow about it?
Reply 15
Original post by FloralLuxe
What’s so wow about it?

Just i ahven really istened to him inna while. tbh i forgot he was still out there (oops! :redface:)
Bruno Mars
Reply 17
Original post by Deliciate
Bruno Mars

I don't really listen to him anymore but he aint bad
The same one it's been since 2013 and the same one it wil probably be til I begin to decompose.
My favourite artist is Taylor Swift . Band wise - i’m loving marsicans atm

Latest