The Student Room Group

AQA GCSE Science Specimen Set 2 Papers

We just sat the 2nd set of specimen Science papers from AQA and I wonder what your thoughts were on all 3 papers overall?

Scroll to see replies

Hi, do you do triple science? Would you mind giving a few hints as to what's included in the papers? Thanks in advance if so :smile:
Original post by janejones659
Hi, do you do triple science? Would you mind giving a few hints as to what's included in the papers? Thanks in advance if so :smile:

hey, have you done those papers now? pls could you tell me about physics?
I did the part of the biology paper 2 and it's more like a maths exam. There's hardly any content.
Reply 4
Original post by louishill1
i did the part of the biology paper 2 and it's more like a maths exam. There's hardly any content.
what was on itt?????
Original post by slnarm
what was on itt?????

???? did you do it know?
Reply 6
Original post by NoName&DontAskY
???? did you do it know?

What?
Original post by slnarm
What?

Oh sorry typo :smile:
what i meant to say is have you done any of the exams for triple set 2 specimen paper 2? if so do you mind sharing the topics?
Reply 8
i got my bio and physics set 2 paper 2s in the next few days. does anyone know what exactlys on them? ive done the chem one if anyone wants to know
Reply 9
Original post by alizaxo
i got my bio and physics set 2 paper 2s in the next few days. does anyone know what exactlys on them? ive done the chem one if anyone wants to know

What’s in the chemistry please? Much appreciated
Original post by alizaxo

What were the questions on the Chemistry one please?
What's on chemistry paper one ???
Original post by alizaxo

Hi I've done the biology one (pm me if you want), could you tell me what's on the chemistry?
Original post by alizaxo

whats on chemistry
Reply 14
Original post by Yo...
What’s in the chemistry please? Much appreciated

Hey, I was also wondering what Chemistry is on, I've done the Biology and Physics already this week, but missed Chemistry so catching up tomorrow.
Original post by Bakayoko14
whats on chemistry

stuff about ammonia and sulfur thiosulfate and hydrochloric acid practical
Reply 16
Original post by emily897
Hi I've done the biology one (pm me if you want), could you tell me what's on the chemistry?

What's on the biology and physics paper 2 (set 2)?
Thanks
Reply 17
Original post by emily897

Could you plz pm me topics on the aqa biology paper 2
can you tell me what came up on biology paper 2?
what's on biology paper 2 and physics paper 1?

Quick Reply

Latest