Kellyyjayne1013
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I suffer from anxiety. Does anyone else feel like they may have a great week with anixety and controlling it,but then one day wake up feeling like they are prone to over thinking and becoming extremely anxious again? How id describe it is your mind feeling delicate.
VioletPhillippo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Kellyyjayne1013)
I suffer from anxiety. Does anyone else feel like they may have a great week with anixety and controlling it,but then one day wake up feeling like they are prone to over thinking and becoming extremely anxious again? How id describe it is your mind feeling delicate.
Hi,

Yes sometimes I think I'm managing it well but I can wake up one morning and for no particular reason I feel terrible and it's so hard to get the day back after that. If this happens I'm usually especially kind to myself and try and go and do something positive, usually if I lower my expectations then I achieve more.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads