The Student Room Group

The Ultimate Chat Thread!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by laurawatt
Was talking to your headache :smile:

How's everyone's day been?

oh xD

Pretty good thanks, how about you Laura?
Original post by osnapitzibby
We good?:redface:

Yh of course but try not too violate my speech :biggrin:
Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx
Yh of course but try not too violate my speech :biggrin:

Sorry, I was under the weather that day:u:
Hey new to this chat and saw the Harry Potter memes and was hooked!
Oh and procrastinating like a pro...
Reply 44
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Why, yes :sneakydevil:
Go Ultimate or die trying AJ :colone:
How are you these days? Fun fact: 2 days ago, was viewing a house, saw the inhabitants at that minute had a massive tea stash, thought of you and @Deyesy and @ParadoxSocks xD

We desperately need to do a blog :moon:
Original post by osnapitzibby
Sorry, I was under the weather that day:u:

Its fine, everyone has one of those days, im not the type of person to hold a grudge, your calm:wink:
Original post by july13

Wait HP memes?? What thread is that?
Original post by ljcrisp
3D6C1C2B-1DEE-4092-AC8B-EBB437F208E6.jpg.jpeg

xD
Original post by july13

You, my friend, have arrived at the correct destination :smug:
What are you procrastinating from?
Wait HP memes?? What thread is that?

Omg wrong chat wrong chat!! I’m so sorry to intrude on your chat with such confusion 😬😬😫😌
Original post by july13
Omg wrong chat wrong chat!! I’m so sorry to intrude on your chat with such confusion 😬😬😫😌

Hey its fine, you didnt confuse me, i just didnt know there was a HP thread based on memes.
Why, yes :sneakydevil:
Go Ultimate or die trying AJ :colone:
How are you these days? Fun fact: 2 days ago, was viewing a house, saw the inhabitants at that minute had a massive tea stash, thought of you and @Deyesy and @ParadoxSocks xD

I'm fine, thanks! :biggrin: Currently on a train back home from Bristol, where I was visiting friends. I had a good time overall, but they are not good at making tea. :no:

Original post by Paracosm
:sadnod:

:tong:
Hey guys
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I'm fine, thanks! :biggrin: Currently on a train back home from Bristol, where I was visiting friends. I had a good time overall, but they are not good at making tea. :no:

:tongue:

On a train... :hmmm: I presume you are not using your super high-tech phone to write this? :hmmm:
Original post by Deyesy
We desperately need to do a blog :moon:

you do :cry2:
How are you Deyesy? Long time no chat !!!
Original post by tsrmember1
Hey guys

Hiii, how are you? How has your day been?
5CFDE9FB-0D9A-42D1-B6DB-7BD3BDEC68A2.jpeg This made me laugh just thought I’d put it out there
SSjlfaH-hd-universe-wallpaper.jpg
Angery reacts only
Lol yh i know and sadly she has dementia, so its hard for her to actually play a game, but shes such an amazing women even at the age of 89, finds the light and laughter of everything :h:. Good luck with those lectures, they must be killers lol :redface:. Mondays is my off day, so i dont go into college and if i did have college on Mondays doubt 'looking forward' would be the ideal thought :s-smilie:

:console: aw that is so sad :cry2:
My Aunt has dementia also, I know what you mean! Her spirit is still there! :jumphug: Make the most of every moment with her :heart: My Aunt gave me a bangle whilst she was still quite conscious of her surroundings and a space pen, both these items mean so much more to me today now she's in full time care and so far away, hardly ever get to see her :sad:
Thanks, I do not know yet, just excited to see xD
Oh nice!!!
Do you not enjoy college? :console: why? What do you study?
:console: aw that is so sad :cry2:
My Aunt has dementia also, I know what you mean! Her spirit is still there! :jumphug: Make the most of every moment with her :heart: My Aunt gave me a bangle whilst she was still quite conscious of her surroundings and a space pen, both these items mean so much more to me today now she's in full time care and so far away, hardly ever get to see her :sad:
Thanks, I do not know yet, just excited to see xD
Oh nice!!!
Do you not enjoy college? :console: why? What do you study?

Wow im so sorry to hear about ur Aunt, its tough when they move away and you hardly have time to communicate, but yh u are right, try to cherish all the moments bcuz at the end of they day its still her and her having a illness wont change that :smile: And tbh college is fine, at times it gets too much, even tho they changed it to a 10:00 am start and im right near the college lol but it gets tiring.

And i study Biology, Chemistry and Phycology, out of 3 of them, I only enjoy Bio and Phycology

Quick Reply

Latest