The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCF UAL Fashion Management 2018 applicants

Heyyyy!!! Has anyone gotten back from LCF? Do they usually have interviews for business courses such as fashion management BA??? Thank you in advance for everyone's replyyy

Also if you have been given an offer, may I know your grades, how much you've waited and if you had an interview?

Scroll to see replies

Hi I’ve applied but still waiting :frown: did you apply for Strategic Fashion Managament or just Fashion Management ?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by honeybunny99
Heyyyy!!! Has anyone gotten back from LCF? Do they usually have interviews for business courses such as fashion management BA??? Thank you in advance for everyone's replyyy

Also if you have been given an offer, may I know your grades, how much you've waited and if you had an interview?

Hey, I applied for the course in late October and got an offer in late November, if I remember right. I was predicted A,B,C and already have a B grade. And I wasn’t interviewed, I don’t think anyone for this course is!
Original post by MH000
Hey, I applied for the course in late October and got an offer in late November, if I remember right. I was predicted A,B,C and already have a B grade. And I wasn’t interviewed, I don’t think anyone for this course is!

did you apply for Fashion Management or Strategic Fashion Management ? And well done on your offer, what are the conditions for it :biggrin: ? x
Reply 4
Original post by juliakoczij
did you apply for Fashion Management or Strategic Fashion Management ? And well done on your offer, what are the conditions for it :biggrin: ? x

Thanks! I applied for Fashion Management, the condition is 112 UCAS points! Also, just wondering, did you go to the Coventry Uni open day? I did and you look a bit like someone who was there that day.
Original post by MH000
Thanks! I applied for Fashion Management, the condition is 112 UCAS points! Also, just wondering, did you go to the Coventry Uni open day? I did and you look a bit like someone who was there that day.

So lucky! And yes I did but at the London based campus, not in actual Coventry if I’m making any sense :smile: x
Reply 6
So lucky! And yes I did but at the London based campus, not in actual Coventry if I’m making any sense :smile: x

Thanks! Yeah, thats the campus I went too, the one near Liverpool Street. I did a tour that day and it was just me and a girl with her mum. Was that you?
Reply 7
Original post by MH000
Thanks! Yeah, thats the campus I went too, the one near Liverpool Street. I did a tour that day and it was just me and a girl with her mum. Was that you?

And I’m sure you’ll get an offer soon too!
Original post by MH000

Hahaha yes it was, what a small world :smile:
LCF no longer does interviews for fashion business courses due to high number of applicants.
Original post by kaineharrys
LCF no longer does interviews for fashion business courses due to high number of applicants.

Really? Where did you hear that from?
I got told by BA Fashion Marketing course leader when I attended the open days.
I got told by BA Fashion Marketing course leader when I attended the open days.

Ok, thanks. What are you applying for?
You’re welcome. I applied for both Management and Marketing in October and received offers for both after a month.
You’re welcome. I applied for both Management and Marketing in October and received offers for both after a month.

Wow congrats! I just applied 2 weeks ago for management, but i haven’t heard from them yet. I got an offer from Westminister. I’ve heard good things about Westminister, however it is not as internationally known as lcf. What’s your opinion on it? Would you ever choose Westminister over lcf? Sorry if i bombarded you with questions..
Wow congrats! I just applied 2 weeks ago for management, but i haven’t heard from them yet. I got an offer from Westminister. I’ve heard good things about Westminister, however it is not as internationally known as lcf. What’s your opinion on it? Would you ever choose Westminister over lcf? Sorry if i bombarded you with questions..

Congratulations on your Westminster offer! I haven’t done great research on other Universities because I applied solely to LCF, so I’m afraid I’m of little help.

Hi I have applied to LCF msc strategic fashion management and bsc fashion management. I have an offer for strategic fashion management at lcf and fashion merchandise management at Westminster. What course do you have an offer for at Westminster?
Original post by star_2000
Hi I have applied to LCF msc strategic fashion management and bsc fashion management. I have an offer for strategic fashion management at lcf and fashion merchandise management at Westminster. What course do you have an offer for at Westminster?

I have applied to both as well but haven’t received anything from LCF 😭 do you think this could mean I’m gonna get a rejection ? I applied mid December :frown:((((((((
I have applied to both as well but haven’t received anything from LCF 😭 do you think this could mean I’m gonna get a rejection ? I applied mid December :frown:((((((((

No i don't think you will get a rejection, I think they are going to make more offers soon and they have till May to respnd. I applied Dec 6th and still haven't heard about Bsc Fashion Management. Is strategic fashion management your first choice?
Original post by star_2000
No i don't think you will get a rejection, I think they are going to make more offers soon and they have till May to respnd. I applied Dec 6th and still haven't heard about Bsc Fashion Management. Is strategic fashion management your first choice?

Yes I really want an offer for strategic FM the most. What about you - strategic or just the normal one?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending