The Student Room Group

UEA Medicine with a foundation Year 2018 Entry

I’m super anxious and I have been looking around to see if they have been sending out interview dates- just wondering if there is a date to expect for this years entry. Has anybody got a date yet, and am I waiting for a rejection if so? 😂

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by NicoleKhenderson
I’m super anxious and I have been looking around to see if they have been sending out interview dates- just wondering if there is a date to expect for this years entry. Has anybody got a date yet, and am I waiting for a rejection if so? 😂

I'm in the same boat haven't recieved an interview for this course yet 😀
They sent my mom the eligibility criteria back so that might mean they're in the midst of selection
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 2
I haven’t received the eligibility form :frown: I emailed them a few weeks ago and they said they should get back to me towards the end of the month x
Reply 3

Cant give you an exact date but pretty sure a104 interviews are in early March, so you guys should be hearing back from them over the next few weeks. Best of luck :smile:
Reply 4
Are we supposed to receive an eligibility form? I am very concerned about that!!
Reply 5
Original post by Bxckii
Are we supposed to receive an eligibility form? I am very concerned about that!!

Yes! I haven’t received it either so I’m relieved you haven’t either haha!
Reply 6
Recieved an invitation to interview this afternoon! Anyone else got one on the 27th Feb at 11.45?? I am so happy!!!!
Original post by Bxckii
Recieved an invitation to interview this afternoon! Anyone else got one on the 27th Feb at 11.45?? I am so happy!!!!

COngratulations!

Although, just wondering if they’ll deny me now and when I’ll know 😞

Does that mean everyone has dates now?
Reply 8
COngratulations!

Although, just wondering if they’ll deny me now and when I’ll know 😞

Does that mean everyone has dates now?

I don’t think it means they will deny you, last year’s thread people were still hearing back whether they got an interview in mid Feb! Have some faith, I think they’ve only just started giving interviews out. :smile:)
Original post by Bxckii
I don’t think it means they will deny you, last year’s thread people were still hearing back whether they got an interview in mid Feb! Have some faith, I think they’ve only just started giving interviews out. :smile:)

Congrats on the interview! Did you not receive an eligibility form either? If so thats good news for the rest of us who didn't!
Reply 10
Original post by eleanorbuxton1
Congrats on the interview! Did you not receive an eligibility form either? If so thats good news for the rest of us who didn't!

Thank you! And no, I didn't receive a form, so it is good news! I was so worried that I hadn't but it is probably sent if it is unclear if you meet the criteria? I am unsure, but yeh, no form but still an interview. Keep me posted when you get your interviews! :biggrin:
Original post by Bxckii
Thank you! And no, I didn't receive a form, so it is good news! I was so worried that I hadn't but it is probably sent if it is unclear if you meet the criteria? I am unsure, but yeh, no form but still an interview. Keep me posted when you get your interviews! :biggrin:

Ah amazing, anxious wait for the wait for the rest of us now! So badly want to get an interview here!!! What were your ukcat/gcses/alevels if you don't mind sharing??? :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by eleanorbuxton1
Ah amazing, anxious wait for the wait for the rest of us now! So badly want to get an interview here!!! What were your ukcat/gcses/alevels if you don't mind sharing??? :smile:

I don't have amazing grades or anything, which made me anxious as to whether I would get an interview.
UKCAT 650, A*A*AABBBBBB GCSE, and predicted BBB at A level (Maths, Chem and Bio). What about everyone else?
Original post by Bxckii
I don't have amazing grades or anything, which made me anxious as to whether I would get an interview.
UKCAT 650, A*A*AABBBBBB GCSE, and predicted BBB at A level (Maths, Chem and Bio). What about everyone else?

Ah thats so good! Similar stats: UKCAT: 650 A*A*A*AABBBBB at GCSE, Predicted ABB at A Level (RS, Chem, Bio). I wonder how difficult the interview process is! Getting anxious now!
Got an interview for the 17th Feb at 9:10 :smile: anyone else?
I actually got an interview!!!! Thursday 1st March!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
I actually got an interview!!!! Thursday 1st March!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Congrats! whole month to prepare well done! :biggrin:
Original post by Bxckii

Omg I got one too yesterday for the 27th of Feb at 11:45 too!!!!! Im so nervous 😟. I haven’t yet received an eligibility criteria form thingy. Have you?
(edited 6 years ago)
How are you guys preparing????
Reply 19
Well done guys! My interview's the 26th! So excited!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending