The Student Room Group

What does Allahu look like?

What does this dude look like

Scroll to see replies

Akbar.
Original post by SupremeEdgelord
He is very big with a very magnum dong and a big Jewe nose. The muzlems say he has no comprehensibke form so that they do not have to admit that their god is a Jew who ascended to godhood through dark Jew magic.

Really?? A jew god? I don't think so! How do you know he has a big nose??? honestly....
Original post by Anonymous
Really?? A jew god? I don't think so! How do you know he has a big nose??? honestly....

It is written on the Emerald Tablets of Shrek.

Are you trying to impress me? Its not working! and shrek! for the love of maturity!
Original post by Anonymous
Are you trying to impress me? Its not working! and shrek! for the love of maturity!

Lol you have smol peener
Original post by BANmyIPboi
is this himshrekkbig.jpg

This is very offensive to some people you know!
is this himshrekkbig.jpg

No. This is Shrek, a member of the true Holy Trinity (at least level 200). Allah is just an Ascended Jew Wizard (probably not even level 40).
What does this dude look like

What an idiot question is this ??? If you don’t believe in god as you seems to be , why ask this king of questions ? Is it just to annoy the other !! Maybe racisms , fashisme , !!! Or just because you are an idiot .
Lol you have smol peener

Ahh, you’re the funny lad who wrote the story about someone shreksploding and showering everyone with Thai food and onion sauce :rofl2:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Ahh, you’re the funny lad who wrote the story about someone shreksploding and sbiwierinf everyone with Thai food and onion sauce :rofl2:

Indeed my disciple.
He is very big with a very magnum dong and a big Jewe nose. The muzlems say he has no comprehensibke form so that they do not have to admit that their god is a Jew who ascended to godhood through dark Jew magic.

You behave like a midieval person , ignorance must be you first name , and idiocy your second .
Original post by Gerard2334
You behave like a midieval person , ignorance must be you first name , and idiocy your second .

Actually my name is Biggus Dickus. I'm assuming you are Saltius Maximus?
Reply 13
ba1.jpgthis is the on true lord BABAZONGO
Actually my name is Biggus Dickus. I'm assuming you are Saltius Maximus?

Your name is more like smallus dickus, with small brainus to 😂😂😬😬:-)
Reply 15
our brains dont speak emoji as our brains our on a much higher consciousness level than yours. Please get more chromoomes
Your name is more like smallus dickus, with small brainus to 😂😂😬😬:-)

Lol instead of getting triggered, and resorting to name calling, why not actually have a meaningful conversation.
Obviously this is a joke that is supposed to bait people like you to get offended and respond the way you are doing.

Or maybe not respond and just accept that there are people who don't agree with you or don't care about Islam.

the sacred texts
[QUOTE="MrDoggyPants;75865882"]Lol instead of getting triggered, and resorting to name calling, why not actually have a meaningful conversation.
Obviously this is a joke that is supposed to bait people like you to get offended and respond the way you are doing.

Or maybe not respond and just accept that there are people who don't agree with you or don't care about Islam.[/QUOTE

Yes people are different , and that’s what you don’t get , joking with insults that could harm others is disrespectful , you don’t seem to accept the difference of the others yourself !!! It’s ironic !!!! And laughable really coming from you , you really don’t get it !!!! I don’t like the Arabs in general , but I wouldn’t go and insult theme or their religion just for the sake of joking , you are really and idiot matte . Unbelievable .
joking with insults that could harm others is disrespectful

I don't see how comparing Allah to Shrek is can cause harm to others.

you don’t seem to accept the difference of the others yourself !!! It’s ironic !!!! And laughable really coming from you

You don't seem to accept that other people have differing opinions than yourself either.
Also you don't know me so how would you know that it would be laughable coming from me?

you really don’t get it !!!! I don’t like the Arabs in general

Tell me what I don't get instead of assuming that it's obvious.
Also I'm pretty sure not all Arabs are Muslim.

but I wouldn’t go and insult theme or their religion just for the sake of joking

Yeah maybe you wouldn't. It's seems like that's not your kind of humour. Doesn't mean that other people can't find things that you don't like funny.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending