The Student Room Group

Pathway to UTS

I've always wanted to do Media Arts and Production/International Studies at UTS. But my atar come out pretty low and now i really need to find an alternative pathway. So far i got an offer to ACU Bachelor of Arts, but i was wondering is it easier/better to try to transfer to UTS from ACU or by completing a Diploma at Tafe (Screen and Media) for example? Thanks for the help! :smile:
Original post by Videl7474
I've always wanted to do Media Arts and Production/International Studies at UTS. But my atar come out pretty low and now i really need to find an alternative pathway. So far i got an offer to ACU Bachelor of Arts, but i was wondering is it easier/better to try to transfer to UTS from ACU or by completing a Diploma at Tafe (Screen and Media) for example? Thanks for the help! :smile:

You win the 2018 award for the post with the most acronyms!

This is a site for British students and I think the reaction of almost everyone here would be 'WTF?' 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2

Original post by ageshallnot
You win the 2018 award for the post with the most acronyms!

This is a site for British students and I think the reaction of almost everyone here would be 'WTF?' 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Noooo wayyyyy. Damn. Thank you so much for letting me know. Now excuse me as i promptly remove myself from this site and the internet :sigh:

Now how do i delete this thing...

If UTS is your ultimate goal, transferring from ACU might not be a bad option. It would depend on how UTS views transfer students and such. (I do know of people who have transferred to UTS so it shouldn't be impossible)
Reply 4
Original post by wolfmoon88
If UTS is your ultimate goal, transferring from ACU might not be a bad option. It would depend on how UTS views transfer students and such. (I do know of people who have transferred to UTS so it shouldn't be impossible)

Thanks! That's good to know! Somehow i got an offer from Western Sydney yesterday, so hopefully i can transfer from there :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending