The Student Room Group

Plz help me I can’t cope

Ok it’s a long story but Yh my ex hates me coz I spoke to his cousin

Basically me and ex broke up a few months ago due me being a bit too clingy and not giving him space anyway his cousin from Bangladesh popped up and started talking to me we got on really well and my ex found out and got really annoyed coz I commented on his pics saying he looked nice etc now he hates me even tho I’ve ended it with him he won’t ever get back with me

What do I do
Reply 1
Bump
Should've thought ahead. Just forget about him and carry on with your life.
Reply 3
Original post by ultimateradman
Should've thought ahead. Just forget about him and carry on with your life.

Do I give him time ? He said he hates my guts I think he’s angry does he need space
Reply 4
Bump plz help
Original post by Anonymous
Do I give him time ? He said he hates my guts I think he’s angry does he need space

No I'm saying you should leave and forget about him.
Reply 6

Basically me and ex broke up a few months ago due me being a bit too clingy and not giving him space anyway his cousin from Bangladesh popped up and started talking to me we got on really well and my ex found out and got really annoyed coz I commented on his pics saying he looked nice etc now he hates me even tho I’ve ended it with him he won’t ever get back with me

What do I do

If he's the type to get angry over something irrational like that, then his opinion isnt worth considering as it isnt based on logic. Most likely hes angry because he sees the possibility of you getting with his cousin, which as your ex would make him feel awkard when he sees the two of you together or hears him bragging about how great you are.

Dont get discouraged because he decided to be a moron. Yes you may have made mistakes in the relationship with him but he wasnt willing to give you a chance or wait for thingd to improve. He just gave up on you. You deserve somebody who can give you the time of day, not do what he wants and try to get you to do what suits him
Ignore your ex.

If he ever contacts you again, tell him that you will treat any more contact from him as harassment / stalking and will take it to the police / a solicitor.
(I'm assuming he's ex-boyfriend and not ex-husband with children involved, in which case some contact regarding the children would be unavoidable)

You have the right to live your life now as you see fit without any criticism from your twerp of an ex boyfriemd.
Leave him be and ignore him. Being hung up on him isn’t going to get anyone anywhere. You guys have broken up. He’s your ex for a reason, so leave it at that. 8 times out of 10, getting back together with an ex doesn’t work out, and seeing as he is being toxic just by you commenting on pics, he isn’t showing signs of changing nor signs of wanting to get back together.
grow up love
You’re broken up, he has no say in your relationships now. You can talk to whoever you want
I think you should just leave him alone for a while, like he wants, but do what you like with his cousin. He can’t control what you do!

What do I do

I think you should just leave him alone for a while, like he wants, but do what you like with his cousin. He can’t control what you do! Basically me and ex broke up a few months ago due me being a bit too clingy and not giving him space anyway his cousin from Bangladesh popped up and started talking to me we got on really well and my ex found out and got really annoyed coz I commented on his pics saying he looked nice etc now he hates me even tho I’ve ended it with him he won’t ever get back with me What do I do

What do I do

He sounds a bit childish to me. He needs to grow a pair or he isn't really worth your time at all.
Original post by SGTMango
If he's the type to get angry over something irrational like that, then his opinion isnt worth considering as it isnt based on logic. Most likely hes angry because he sees the possibility of you getting with his cousin, which as your ex would make him feel awkard when he sees the two of you together or hears him bragging about how great you are.

Dont get discouraged because he decided to be a moron. Yes you may have made mistakes in the relationship with him but he wasnt willing to give you a chance or wait for thingd to improve. He just gave up on you. You deserve somebody who can give you the time of day, not do what he wants and try to get you to do what suits him

No what he said was I didn’t even wait a day after we broke up and started talking to his cousin straight away as if I really liked his cousin tbh I did act like that.. he was bury over the face a guy messaged me and I spoke to them too soon he wanted space and wanted to come back to me he said but I ruined it... also he did give me the chance after but I carried on talking to his cousin I don’t know why but now he hates me he says I’m a **** and he don’t trust me
Original post by _Eleven_
He sounds a bit childish to me. He needs to grow a pair or he isn't really worth your time at all.

Yh he is very childish he says I’m a ***** a **** for doing this
Bump
Reply 16

he's your ex, it doesn't matter. just move forward
Original post by RLinds
he's your ex, it doesn't matter. just move forward

But I love him still
Bump

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending