The Student Room Group

Roll Royce Graduate Programme 2018

Anyone else applied and waiting to hear back?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by OhMyDais
Anyone else applied and waiting to hear back?

When did you apply and how did you feel it went?
Reply 2
I applied about a month ago, took the tests and the last thing I got was an email saying I had passed the tests and that they are now reviewing my application. Have you applied yourself?
It will be four week this Friday that I passed the online assessments so waiting to hear whether I will be invited to the assessment centre. Strange thing is that on my job profile it says updated 5 Nov but nothing else!
Reply 4
Yeah they are probably waiting for the closing date. Which one did you apply for?
Commercial Graduate Scheme, you?
Reply 6
Me too.
Oh cool hopefully we will get a reply soon 😊
So I have been invited to an AC next Wednesday 😀😬
Reply 9
Congrats! Did you get an email?
Reply 10
Original post by BranwenSion
So I have been invited to an AC next Wednesday 😀😬

Congratulations!!!! Did you get an email to say? By the way, I didn’t apply for commercial, I applied for customer and services management 😀 Got mixed up with a different one I applied for
(edited 6 years ago)
Yes got two emails with attachments for details for the day. Aah I see! How long has it been since you passed the online tests?
Reply 12
Original post by BranwenSion
Yes got two emails with attachments for details for the day. Aah I see! How long has it been since you passed the online tests?

A month now
I applied for commercial and passed online tests about 6 weeks ago. I still haven't heard anything :frown:
Passed test for the systems grad on 31st of october still nothing :/ anyone heard anything from that route?
Hey

Has anyone passed the assessment centre?
Reply 16
Guys, check your personal jobpage on the rolls royce website. It will be updated with the latest status of your application.

I applied for the operations graduate program and it says "selection event to be scheduled" for me, but its been the same since october. Anyone else in the same boat?
Yup I am the same, although it says it was last updated 30th Jan so hopefully we will get a date soon
Reply 18
Original post by annakirsten
Yup I am the same, although it says it was last updated 30th Jan so hopefully we will get a date soon

That’s good to hear. Operations management scheme as well? I am thinking of dropping them an email and asking about a potential date for the assessment centre.
Nope commercial. If you find an email address to get in touch with let me know!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending