The Student Room Group

BDD to AAA in 3 months?

Really need to do well in my mocks in may to stand a chance at getting offers for law at good universities. Is it possible to get to AAA in only 3 months?
Reply 1
If you start working properly now and have a good plan in place then sure you can.
Yes but there is only one way to achieve it.

Work, work and work some more.

Your head shouldn't be out of a book. Free periods, work. After dinner, work. Wake up early and work. Those textbooks need to be your new best friends.

Keep working, all day every day, and you can do it.
Reply 3
Original post by sundae
If you start working properly now and have a good plan in place then sure you can.

thanks what would you say roughly is a good plan? I try to do about 2 hours every day but it still seems like I have loads to do
Reply 4
Original post by s.m30
Yes but there is only one way to achieve it.

Work, work and work some more.

Your head shouldn't be out of a book. Free periods, work. After dinner, work. Wake up early and work. Those textbooks need to be your new best friends.

Keep working, all day every day, and you can do it.

Thanks a lot for your help
Reply 5
Create a timetable to finish your courses by early/mid march and do continuous revision/exam practice from there on.
Reply 6
Original post by Zxyn
Create a timetable to finish your courses by early/mid march and do continuous revision/exam practice from there on.

I'm not sure what you mean. Revise all the content I've done and are yet to do by early/mid march and then do constant exam practice after that?
What are your subjects?
Reply 8
Original post by Sid The Kid
What are your subjects?

English Literature, Religious Studies and Geography
Reply 9
Original post by Brumtown1
I'm not sure what you mean. Revise all the content I've done and are yet to do by early/mid march and then do constant exam practice after that?

I’m assuming you still have things left to study on your course right? Like you haven’t learnt 100% of the content? If so, create a timetable to learn the 100% of the content by early-mid March and after that just do pure revision (going over things you struggle with/aren’t sure about and consolidating the information) and doing exam practice until your June exams
Reply 10
Original post by Zxyn
I’m assuming you still have things left to study on your course right? Like you haven’t learnt 100% of the content? If so, create a timetable to learn the 100% of the content by early-mid March and after that just do pure revision (going over things you struggle with/aren’t sure about and consolidating the information) and doing exam practice until your June exams

Yes you're right what I was confused about was if you wanted me to learn ahead which you do so I understand that now. And my exams are in May so I probably need to do more than you think now lol.
You have enough time just make sure you start now
Reply 12
Original post by HateOCR
You have enough time just make sure you start now

thank you

Quick Reply

Latest