The Student Room Group

do i need to see all the unis I applied for?

applied for kent on a whim at the last minute because I panicked and thought I needed five options just in case. ended up getting five offers back I have been to three (still need to see Exeter in march) and two I didn't like and one I wasn't sure about (far from home, etc) Now I'm thinking what if I pick one and the whole time I would have loved kent? its far to travel to and my mum has basically she said she wont take me unless I'm pretty sure its one id want to go to. did you go to all your choices? do you think it is necessary to?
Original post by EJH240600
applied for kent on a whim at the last minute because I panicked and thought I needed five options just in case. ended up getting five offers back I have been to three (still need to see Exeter in march) and two I didn't like and one I wasn't sure about (far from home, etc) Now I'm thinking what if I pick one and the whole time I would have loved kent? its far to travel to and my mum has basically she said she wont take me unless I'm pretty sure its one id want to go to. did you go to all your choices? do you think it is necessary to?

It would be sensible to see them all so you can be confident in your decision, after all it's somewhere you're paying thousands to study and live at.
Original post by claireestelle
It would be sensible to see them all so you can be confident in your decision, after all it's somewhere you're paying thousands to study and live at.

yeah thats true, thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending