The Student Room Group

I'm (a closeted) bisexual, AMA

Anything you want to know, feel free to ask and I'll answer to the best of my ability! :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by HighFructose
What is your gender
Do you feel more (sexually) inclined to male or female gender?

Probably 60% males, 40% females currently
Reply 2
Original post by HighFructose
What is your gender
Do you feel more (sexually) inclined to male or female gender?

I'm a female
I know it's a weird one, but would you ever have a 3some?
Reply 4
Same
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
I know it's a weird one, but would you ever have a 3some?

I personally would not
Lmao same (I think??)
Reply 7
Original post by Bill Nye
Lmao same (I think??)

To which bit?!
Does that mean you currently date men and love men but also secretly want to date a woman and never have yet? **** that's a lot ..
To which bit?!

Being bisexual
I THINK I am also a closeted bisexual

Probably 60%males and 40% female

Thing is, I have never been turned on by pictures/media of men or gay sex. Rather, really cute guys (no muscly-twinks i think?) that I am close to, such as classmates or people in my school. I can't just load up a pic of some super hot guy-I don't feel anything at all. but this certain guy in my class, who i suspect is also bisexual, is soooo cute and handsome. Sadly, i'm positive he has a crush on someone else;/

Closeted because If i come out I will get stoned to death. i try not to think of the "bad" (gay) thoughts but they keep coming back. Its really hard as my religion condemns it. I usually don't think about it much, but moments like these the deep thoughts hit. I have also noticed that ever since this liking towards cute males has grown, I have been much more quiet introverted and generally unhappy...otherwise i'm quite an energetic guy.
Original post by Salt Queen
Does that mean you currently date men and love men but also secretly want to date a woman and never have yet? **** that's a lot ..

Not properly dated anyone yet so...

What do you mean by ' that's a lot ' ?
Original post by Bill Nye
Being bisexual

Ok, that makes more sense lol
Ok, that makes more sense lol

Ohhh crap I just read the other posts xDDDDD

Thing is, I have never been turned on by pictures/media of men or gay sex. Rather, really cute guys (no muscly-twinks i think?) that I am close to, such as classmates or people in my school. I can't just load up a pic of some super hot guy-I don't feel anything at all. but this certain guy in my class, who i suspect is also bisexual, is soooo cute and handsome. Sadly, i'm positive he has a crush on someone else;/

Closeted because If i come out I will get stoned to death. i try not to think of the "bad" (gay) thoughts but they keep coming back. Its really hard as my religion condemns it. I usually don't think about it much, but moments like these the deep thoughts hit. I have also noticed that ever since this liking towards cute males has grown, I have been much more quiet introverted and generally unhappy...otherwise i'm quite an energetic guy.

Bisexuality is different for everyone so just because you don't don't feel like you fit typical stereotypes doesn't mean that you aren't.

It's really hard when your religion is against something because then you feel horrible and worthless for even having slight thoughts about it! Try to keep your chin up...there may be more hope in the future
I've noticed that in general more woman seem to label themselves as bisexuals than males, do you agree with this?

I think you might be unhappy because you're afraid of the realisation that you are attracted to guys too and that there's nothing you can do to change that. If you feel that your religion and your family are against you, even though you're not doing anything that is wrong in any way, then maybe you need to re-evaluate the relationships you have with these things. I know I get upset when I feel that even my own mind is against me sometimes, but you need to understand that as long as you never intentionally do anything to harm others, you never deserve to be harmed yourself, whether physically or emotionally. You deserve to love and be loved and to find tru genuine hapiness in all that you do. Good luck in life my friend. :smile:
Original post by James255
I've noticed that in general more woman seem to label themselves as bisexuals than males, do you agree with this?

I do agree to some extent. However, I only have my (female) perspective on this. It may be because it's more expected and therefore excepted from females. It may be that less males feel comfortable using the bisexual label (not saying this is actually true!).

I do not know the answer to why because I am not everyone and therefore don't know every perspective or any of the reasons!
Original post by James255

Yes, I do agree and I could speculate that it's because women are just beautiful creatures in general and when they are respected, they are respected immensly. However loving women is seen as something a man does and society as a whole values the patriarchy more than it should so loving women fits into that. Whilst loving men is seen as something a women does and as we already know, people are affraid of being women and being labelled as feminine. I think that's also why transwomen have a more difficult time than transmen when it comes to finding their place in society. That appendage inbetween the legs of some people gets way more credit than it ought to.
Reply 19
Whats better sausage or bun?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending