The Student Room Group

How good are you at your uni course?

Scroll to see replies

In some aspects you're right, it's more accessible and vocational and frankly we need more vocational skills
Original post by Notorious_B.I.G.
Hand on heart, I actually don't know who you are. Maybe my subconscious has a vendetta?

Yep, that must be it. It explains why you're always so obnoxious and condescending all the time, in fact thats exactly how I recognised you.
Womens studies... good luck with the rape charges after you decide to call any of that 'poon' off after hitting it.
Original post by tylerthegoat
Yep, that must be it. It explains why you're always so obnoxious and condescending all the time, in fact thats exactly how I recognised you.

I am like that with everyone.

And it was you trying to roast OP for using the London Met meme. Undue cockiness for such a little lad.
I am like that with everyone.

And it was you trying to roast OP for using the London Met meme. Undue cockiness for such a little lad.

You're so weird
You're so weird

Hahahahahah, dunno why that made me laugh so much.

Sticks and stones, mate.
Exactly. A true leftist, stuck to the roots of labour and has mesmerised our nation and why is that? His education at london met, of course.

Let's see if one hater can name a uni with more TFL tube adverts than london met.
Well, if you look at LSE's LLB. 98% continuation rate with a 185 sample. Class of degree sample is only 155. Other LLBs have a greater disparity between the two stats -- but maybe 30 people did leave the LSE course? I would say maybe year abroad or something, but then the previous year's year abroads would bolster the current year's numbers with their return.

Spoiler

Racist.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 28
Exactly. A true leftist, stuck to the roots of labour and has mesmerised our nation and why is that? His education at london met, of course.

Let's see if one hater can name a uni with more TFL tube adverts than london met.

Lmao
Trying to not hurt anybodys ego here is almost impossible
Really? Tbf I havent gone into central london for a while, only zone 4 but ive always been inundated with ads for london met lol
When you say asians, do you mean the international kids?
When you say asians, do you mean the international kids?

Usually it is international (though you get some British-Asian cliques, too). Typically the ones who don't mix are from Singapore/HK, maybe Shanghai. If it's Mainland Chinese, they won't even mix with the Singy/HK lot never mind Brits/Europeans.
Usually it is international (though you get some British-Asian cliques, too). Typically the ones who don't mix are from Singapore/HK, maybe Shanghai. If it's Mainland Chinese, they won't even mix with the Singy/HK lot never mind Brits/Europeans.

oh **** ok why do they have to come here and ruin it they can **** off and get a job from their rich dads smh (not being racist)
oh **** ok why do they have to come here and ruin it they can **** off and get a job from their rich dads smh (not being racist)

I like them. We get good Oriental restaurants on campus because of them; makes a huge difference from the near-ubiquitous eggs Benedict/fry-up/burger and fries ********. And they make me feel extra tall; like walking around Wonka's factory.
(edited 6 years ago)
I like them. We get good Oriental restaurants on campus because of them; makes a huge difference from the near-ubiquitous eggs Benedict/fry-up/burger and fries ********. And they make me feel extra tall; like walking around Wonka's factory.

LOOL how is this even a reason to like them ffssssss
@Notorious_B.I.G. do you guys think LSE is classist? Like, really snobby or disparaging towards people of working class backgrounds? Heard its filled to the brim with rich kids, even from the UK
Reply 37
I don't know how I measured up overall, but I won a few prizes and had the highest dissertation scores in the cohort for my BA and MA. It's nice in a sense but I never found it that important, I jsut like to do what I do and be ok at it, yknow.
(edited 6 years ago)
If I tried more I could be quite high.:redface:

(great thread by the way)
upper quartile I think, not top 5 but have been on a few of the practicals, I think it's what I am best at to be honest
I am not expecting amazing exam results so there's that
however with lab reports and stuff my average for the first semester is around 81% which I am happy with :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending