The Student Room Group

Ksi vs joe weller

What did you think of it? why did they even do it

Scroll to see replies

IT WAS CRINGE AF.

They had some beef
Original post by wolto
What did you think of it? why did they even do it

I thought it started off as a means of 'youtube drama' to get views etc but then it turned out to be quite serious. I thought it was alright.
The beef is still going on?
I actually have no idea what happened. But they both have LOOSE MOUTHS AND THEY NEED TO SORT.IT.OUT
It wasn't a very good fight.

Idk why True Geordie was getting so excited on commentary.
i thought it was going to be like a school fight... at a park or something.
Original post by Kyber Ninja
It wasn't a very good fight.

Idk why True Geordie was getting so excited on commentary.

I guess cuz he was commentating he had to 'sell' it and make it out to be something it wasnt
Reply 7
Cringey but most impressed they were allowed to swear as it's not live TV. Rock on internet!
Reply 8
Original post by FloralLuxe
The beef is still going on?
I actually have no idea what happened. But they both have LOOSE MOUTHS AND THEY NEED TO SORT.IT.OUT

Where were u at 21?
Original post by Appazap
Where were u at 21?

Popping babies. And it was a BEAUTIFUL baby, don't try that with me.
Original post by hsalika
I guess cuz he was commentating he had to 'sell' it and make it out to be something it wasnt

True, but the constant shouts of "this is INCREDBILE" or "AMAZING" just takes the immersion out of it. You'd think they were commentating on the Wlad and AJ fight.
Original post by FloralLuxe
Popping babies. And it was a BEAUTIFUL baby, don't try that with me.

YOU GOT A LOOSE MOUTH! you've got a loose mouth Esther. SHUT THE **** UP!
Original post by Kyber Ninja
True, but the constant shouts of "this is INCREDBILE" or "AMAZING" just takes the immersion out of it. You'd think they were commentating on the Wlad and AJ fight.

I get u but give the guy credit, hes never commentated a boxing match before and it is probably something new to him and the fact that it acc happened is quite amazing maybe he just got caught up in it all
vaguely understand what's going on and had heard about it but didn't care enough to watch :tongue:
Original post by Paracosm
vaguely understand what's going on and had heard about it but didn't care enough to watch :tongue:

It only lasted around 10 mins max anyway
Original post by Appazap
YOU GOT A LOOSE MOUTH! you've got a loose mouth Esther. SHUT THE **** UP!

THIS is WHY YOU'RE STILL SINGLE, NUNU.
Atrocious fight, although I wished KSI got ****ed because he took the piss out of mental health and depression and then had the cheek to say this fight was dedicated to it.

dont even know why i watched it, it was complete shite and I think they both won because the beef is probably gone now and MONEY
Original post by floralluxe
this is why you're still single, nunu.

i actually love nunu
So gutted KSI won
Original post by Appazap
i actually love nunu

have you seen the shirt she made and made over 7k with that said "what was you doing at 21"? lmao i love her too.

Quick Reply

Latest