The Student Room Group

Why do you dislike immigration?

Scroll to see replies

Y r u gettin so angry I have a job already cause my dad works for Microsoft and the immagrants have taken my money and my wife and kids and tbh they smell funny not gonna lie mate
Original post by hsalika
Ur jobs? Who said they were urs?

My dad
Original post by ToothpasteTiger
There taking my jobs and my money Idk y anyone likes them

Blaming immigrants for your poor job prospects... Classic.
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
Blaming immigrants for your poor job prospects... Classic.

I have 6 jobs and im a medical studant all the immagrents just take up space u dont know what ur talking about
Original post by AperfectBalance
This is a list of reasons why I hate immigration overall, many immigrants do not tick any/all of these boxes but this is some reasons why I dislike Immigration

-Lack of integration, bring your culture but also respect ours

-Forming intolerant communities that they shape to be like their home country, it just continues to blob out and often ruins an area (bradford)

-Economical Issues

-Those that steal benefits (I dont like Natives that do it but coming to another country and stealing is worse)

-Refusal to speak or to learn to speak the native language

-bringing parts of culture that are unwelcome over here or forcing others to accept barbaric cultures

be racist all you like but the economics does not support your argument. Immigration has contributed positively to our fiscal balance and has also brought in money inflows and their spending also helps the economy.
>People who hate immigrants for taking low skilled jobs that comes with minimum wage

They must be outraged that their limited job opportunities are further decreasing even though they could have pursued Higher Education or done well in College/GCSEs to improve their employability prospects. Tsk Tsk. Inferior humans always need someone to blame for their misfortune.
Original post by Ninja Squirrel
Those who are against immigration, what is it that you dislike about it?

What things in particular make you anti immigration?

Its not about flat out being against immigration, there is a difference of being fully against immigration and being against mass immigration and I fit in the later and these are the reasons why;

The longer we carry on with the mass immigration project the nearer we get to losing our national identity- we are Britain we are a white country importing many asians and blacks means that we are losing our national identity and white people could eventually be a minority where it is nigh on impossible for a asian or a black person to be born in Britain without immigration of there parents or grandparents , whilst i accept that some immigration is beneficial and was beneficial in the past particularly after the war there is no need to import hundreds of thousands of manual workers which drives down wages, I know this, anyone sane knows this and even union bosses agreed with Farage on this point.

It applies extra pressures to our public services such as housing and health care, it is estimated that 0.3% of health spending goes to health tourism- solving peoples medical issues who have never paid into the system for free is just very,very wrong 0.3% of 122 billion is 366 million pounds- this money is lost from our services and as soon as they have there treatment they go back to there own countries, it is sickening- No visa no treatment should be the way forward or we should charge them before they get health care.

Mass immigration also makes it harder to access an affordable housing market if you are importing 250,000 with an average of 2.2 people per house you need build 114,000 houses per year or an house every 4 Minutes and 36 seconds every day of the year, last year we built over 200,000 houses but this is still too little as people want to move out of their parents at around 25/26 if not earlier- the reality is there are 40 year olds who still live with there parents.

Lack of integration particularly with muslim immigrants- they are anti English as much as you get- they dont like learning the language, a lot of them want Sharia in the UK and sympathise with terrorists they are not compatible with British Society where drinking and gambling are part of our social lives- things that they oppose, then you also have the terrorist wannabees.

I support bringing migrants in who are highly skilled in lower numbers.
Original post by Stewpid
Its not about flat out being against immigration, there is a difference of being fully against immigration and being against mass immigration and I fit in the later and these are the reasons why;

The longer we carry on with the mass immigration project the nearer we get to losing our national identity- we are Britain we are a white country importing many asians and blacks means that we are losing our national identity and white people could eventually be a minority where it is nigh on impossible for a asian or a black person to be born in Britain without immigration of there parents or grandparents , whilst i accept that some immigration is beneficial and was beneficial in the past particularly after the war there is no need to import hundreds of thousands of manual workers which drives down wages, I know this, anyone sane knows this and even union bosses agreed with Farage on this point.

It applies extra pressures to our public services such as housing and health care, it is estimated that 0.3% of health spending goes to health tourism- solving peoples medical issues who have never paid into the system for free is just very,very wrong 0.3% of 122 billion is 366 million pounds- this money is lost from our services and as soon as they have there treatment they go back to there own countries, it is sickening- No visa no treatment should be the way forward or we should charge them before they get health care.

Mass immigration also makes it harder to access an affordable housing market if you are importing 250,000 with an average of 2.2 people per house you need build 114,000 houses per year or an house every 4 Minutes and 36 seconds every day of the year, last year we built over 200,000 houses but this is still too little as people want to move out of their parents at around 25/26 if not earlier- the reality is there are 40 year olds who still live with there parents.

Lack of integration particularly with muslim immigrants- they are anti English as much as you get- they dont like learning the language, a lot of them want Sharia in the UK and sympathise with terrorists they are not compatible with British Society where drinking and gambling are part of our social lives- things that they oppose, then you also have the terrorist wannabees.

I support bringing migrants in who are highly skilled in lower numbers.

All you're saying is quite rubbish. This actually makes you sound racist what you just stated.
Original post by AperfectBalance
It depends, some immigrants refuse to learn our language, some are very rude, some demand that we act like them. (the same can be said for some brits)

Many cultures have opressed women and gays and those parts are not welcome if it becomes anything more than an opinion and their rights. some cultures force children to get
circumcised and sadly that is legal but I think it should be against the law.

some cultures unbury the dead and have a festival with them, that is unhygenic and disasterous.

I can understand the language thing. I think it’s only fair that immigrants learn the language of the country they’ve moved to. How do they demand that you act like them though?
Unburying women and oppression women/gays is illegal here so they’d certainly be punished if they were to continue those practices in the UK. What more do you want?

As for circumsicion , I’m not sure that it’s a valid enough reason to be against immigration
Original post by JDieMstr
>People who hate immigrants for taking low skilled jobs that comes with minimum wage

They must be outraged that their limited job opportunities are further decreasing even though they could have pursued Higher Education or done well in College/GCSEs to improve their employability prospects. Tsk Tsk. Inferior humans always need someone to blame for their misfortune.

Isn't a job of a British government to defend the realm and prioritise British people over immigrants by limiting immigration-we have sufficient people to do lower skilled jobs without importing more competition for them. What we need to do after brexit is bring in an Australian points based system and a higher immigration limit hopefully around 40,000 and only grant visas to people we need and not allow in every Tom, **** and Harry.
I have 6 jobs and im a medical studant all the immagrents just take up space u dont know what ur talking about

6 jobs and a medical student but can’t spell ‘immigrants’ hmmm I smell catfish
I dont have a problem with immagrints coming here, its just that I feel like they get a lot more freedom to do what they want in a bad way compared to most others who were born and bread here. Im not saying that all immigrints are bad and that certainly doesnt mean you should be racist towards them or attack them, I just think that there should be boundaries set to stop them taking advantage in a negative way of how the country is run.
Original post by Yumnaiqbal
6 jobs and a medical student but can’t spell ‘immigrants’ hmmm I smell catfish

I bet u dont even have a job i bet u just sit around all day calling poeple fishes
Reply 53
There taking my jobs and my money Idk y anyone likes them

Because they are human just like the rest of us - I don't understand why people are so against them. It's not fair on them. In a crowd we cannot spot them so basically, it is the idea of them people hate so much. This is not right! Most of them come over for a better life, not to be discriminated against, how would we like it?

The only thing I think should be done is that the boarders are checked more often.
Original post by FinnToScotland
All you're saying is quite rubbish. This actually makes you sound racist what you just stated.

I said immigrants i didn't specify a colour or a race- so how could I have been racist to summarise i said;

We are losing our identity to mass immigration- we eventually will when white people become a minority is 30-50 years
It is adding extra pressure to public services such as the NHS through benefit tourism
It does the housing market no favours- it makes housing unaffordable
Muslim migrants bring the worst aspects of their own culture here.
They smell weired and they just blow up all the time its so anoying
Original post by tylerthegoat
be racist all you like but the economics does not support your argument. Immigration has contributed positively to our fiscal balance and has also brought in money inflows and their spending also helps the economy.

I love it when people pull out the racist card for just being anti-immigration, I am anti-immigration but is not because I don't want blacks or Asians in, it has nothing to do with race.
Reply 57
tbh they smell funny not gonna lie mate

Oh my gosh, you're finding trivial and pathetic things to justify your opinions...WOW!!! Really?

How do we smell? hmm. That is just discriminatory. My friend is an immigrant and he smells no differently to everybody else.
Original post by Stewpid
I said immigrants i didn't specify a colour or a race- so how could I have been racist to summarise i said;

We are losing our identity to mass immigration- we eventually will when white people become a minority is 30-50 years
It is adding extra pressure to public services such as the NHS through benefit tourism
It does the housing market no favours- it makes housing unaffordable
Muslim migrants bring the worst aspects of their own culture here.

You sound like it would be a bad thing that white people become a minority. And actually I hope that in 30-50 years race wouldn't matter any more and there weren't people who would base their identity on the colour of their skin.
Original post by tylerthegoat

Have you even read over your post?

Your English is appalling. It doesn't make sense!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending