The Student Room Group

Writing a book

I’m trying to start getting into writing a book or novel.
Are there any topics/genres that you think are underrepresented or that you have a particular interest in and want to read more of?
Original post by fridays123
Are there any topics/genres that you think are underrepresented or that you have a particular interest in and want to read more of?
Ooh interesting.

I think Mental Health is the issue of the century to be honest. A book with any of those kind of themes would definitely be worth incorporating.

I don't know why I want to say this, but the way we perceive things.:ninja: But you might not want to go too postmodern. Good luck and let me know how you get on.:colondollar:
Original post by fridays123

Moved to the creative corner :teeth:
Very open to genres and topics, unputdownable books seem to be hard to find these days though so one of those :innocent: no pressure :rofl:
Aside from fantasy, the most wonderful books are always the ones that come from the author's own experiences -- at least to me, they always seem to hold more weight etc

Quick Reply

Latest