The Student Room Group

UKIP suggests paying British Pakistanis & Indians to leave

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ChaoticButterfly
F*ck you you racist c*nt.

Good thing you've kept that sense of perspective.
Reply 41
Original post by Trinculo
I don't know many people that think that - but he certainly thinks he does - wheres your average UKIPper is quite aware that they don't represent the views of many people.

They do seem to think they know best as well, which is rather droll considering most of the ones i've met seem to have the IQ of a Pigeon.
Original post by Napp
They do seem to think they know best as well, which is rather droll considering most of the ones i've met seem to have the IQ of a Pigeon.

Well, by definition pretty much all politicians think they know better otherwise they wouldn't be in politics.
Original post by Napp

UKIP is a good party people like you are the ones discrediting it's ability to govern, comparing them to pigeons isn't the worst of what I've heard them be called.

Mass immigration is toxic for the UK no other party wants to deal with the problem other than the lying Tories, so you can see why people vote for them.
Good thing you've kept that sense of perspective.

What can I say?

I;m sure as hell not going to be able to engage in any constructive conversation with someone who thinks migration is a white genocide.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 45
Well, by definition pretty much all politicians think they know better otherwise they wouldn't be in politics.

Touche...

Original post by The PoliticalGuy
UKIP is a good party people like you are the ones discrediting it's ability to govern, comparing them to pigeons isn't the worst of what I've heard them be called.

Pray tell how it is?
Thats because they have no ability to govern :lol: A party of fruit cakes and closet racists [not even that closeted anymore] who couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery.

Mass immigration is toxic for the UK no other party wants to deal with the problem other than the lying Tories, so you can see why people vote for them.

If you say so. I assume you mean mass brown immigration though? You ukipers seem to be salivating at the idea of more trade and thus immigration from the anglosphere.
Is that why theyve not once won themselves an MP?
Original post by Napp

Pray tell how it is?
Thats because they have no ability to govern :lol: A party of fruit cakes and closet racists [not even that closeted anymore] who couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery.

It is!
Ukip has as much right to govern as the conservative party. "Racists" If you say so, tell me one rascist policy from Ukip.

Original post by Napp
If you say so. I assume you mean mass brown immigration though? You ukipers

No! Did you just assume my party, How dare you? I am in fact a labourite who is against mass immigration. You rarely see those these days.

Original post by Napp

seem to be salivating at the idea of more trade and thus immigration from the anglosphere.

Skillful Immigration from Australia and the US doesn't sound like a bad idea to me

Original post by Napp
Is that why theyve not once won themselves an MP?

Proportional representation.
Speaking as a British Pakistani girl:
That's ridiculous. What? UKIP think they can just throw money at us and we'll all just listen to whatever they have to say? Well, I have never been to Pakistan, and I'm sure there's other people who are of Pakistani and Indian descent and have never been to Pakistan/India. What would UKIP expect those people to do.

And what about the elderly who have been here for years? In my opinion it is heartless to send them back.

I'm sorry but UKIP can't just throw money at people and expect them to go chasing it, like a dog chases a ball. People value things other than money.
Reply 48
It is!
Ukip has as much right to govern as the conservative party. "Racists" If you say so, tell me one rascist policy from Ukip.

It has, quite literally, no right to govern.
Its more their zealots than the party itself. Although given the leaders girl friend and all... my my, very embarassing.

No! Did you just assume my party, How dare you? I am in fact a labourite who is against mass immigration. You rarely see those these days.

Well given your passionate defence of UKIP, easy mistake to make.

Skillful Immigration from Australia and the US doesn't sound like a bad idea to me

You could just say white people and be done with it...

Proportional representation.

What about it? They still havent ever won a seat.
It is!
Ukip has as much right to govern as the conservative party.

No, they don't. They received 2% of the vote last year...
Reply 50
Original post by Lopa7
They still suggested it?

1. It wasn't UKIP, it was a member of UKIP.

2. He said it was just an idea to be amended and voted on by the membership.

3. It wasn't singling out any nationalities or ethnicities but offering everyone with the opportunity (eg dual nationality (India doesn't even allow dual nationality) or gained permission to work) to move abroad and given a payment to set up a business (with free trade to the UK). Up to them if they want to leave or not but would stimulate trade and links across the world.

4. It may surprise you but newspaper headlines like these are rarely representing undistorted facts. You can see where it originated here and compare: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov7agczt8_Y
Since I’m British paki UKIP should reward me for living out in this **** hole for the last 5 and half years. Where’s my money you ****??? Bloody nonces
Reply 52

UKIP is finished now. They have no policies they are talking about, even during an election campaign, except for being Islamophobic. They failed to define any purpose after the referendum so were seen as irrelevant.

They've had 6 leaders in the last two years, yet greedy party officials choose to guarentee the death of the party by trashing the leader in public.

They can't achieve anything as won't be elected in future (at 2% in the last poll), in the only UKIP stronghold in Thurrock where they were one vote from winning the council, all the councillors have defected.

And only have a handful of donors so are running a deficit. Time to shut down, let's hope there's a new party for democrats.
Reply 53
Original post by Cod3tte
Speaking as a British Pakistani girl:
That's ridiculous. What? UKIP think they can just throw money at us and we'll all just listen to whatever they have to say? Well, I have never been to Pakistan, and I'm sure there's other people who are of Pakistani and Indian descent and have never been to Pakistan/India. What would UKIP expect those people to do.

And what about the elderly who have been here for years? In my opinion it is heartless to send them back.

I'm sorry but UKIP can't just throw money at people and expect them to go chasing it, like a dog chases a ball. People value things other than money.

You shouldn't take headlines at face value (they're usually deliberately deceptive). The actual idea had nothing to do with nationalities or ethnicities, but was offering anyone a sum of money to set up a business overseas that trades with the UK.
i think yall forgot... some people cant go back... unless they want to die
In principle, I am ok with the idea of lowering the population - or keeping it sustainable. But, their suggested implementation is all wrong.

1. It should be open to any immigrant, not targeted at specific races.
2. 10,000 is far far to low. Who the hell would completely alter their life for less then the cost of a new car? I think your talking 50-200k minimum. 50+ for an individual, 100+ for a family.
3. It should be entirely voluntary, no one is forced to do anything.
4. The longer your stay in the UK, the larger the amount should be
5, The bigger your family the larger the amount should be.

Obviously its worth explaining 2 things:

1 - this is economic suicide
so then:
2 - why?

Personally I am a strong mono-culture supporter. That does not mean mono-racial. I am perfectly happy with different races living together, but I have seen nothing to suggest to me that people are not happier, more fulfilled and more productive and comfortable when they are surrounded entirely by a single culture and identity.

My hope with an approach like the above would be that your very settled and integrated migrant families would not take it up, because they have a solid life here, a family, a future etc - and thats good, because they are the exact sort of people I want to stay.

But some of the more isolationary, less intergreated, families may look at it as a way to get a decent bit of free money, and return to thier own culture richer then when they came.
(edited 6 years ago)
Where did you get Pakistanis from? He only mentioned Indians.
Reply 57
Whether you like it or not, nationalism is making a comeback across the Western world and I do believe it will only continue to grow in strength at this point. So the way I see it, we can either get behind a benign policy of voluntary/incentivised repatriation now, or we can hubristically continue with these ridiculous policies of "diversity" and "multiculturalism" for another decade or so, creating ever more tension and distrust between the natives and the migrants, until a truly hardline nationalist movement emerges and uses decidedly less benign and voluntary methods to achieve it's goals.

Let me be be clear that the last thing on Earth I want to see is the latter scenerio, which may surprise those who view me as nothing more than a cold hearted Fascist who just blindly hates all dark skinned people and wants to see them all suffer, but that is not what I'm about at all. I don't hate anybody for their ethnicity and I certainly don't want to see anybody suffer, I ultimately want everybody on Earth to be able to live as peacefully as possible, and I believe ethno-nationalism is best route to achieving this. Every identifiable ethnic demographic should be allowed their own exclusive homelands, where they are free to build societies catered to their particular wants and needs. So many if not most of the world's conflicts throughout history stem from different demographics attempting, or being forced to occupy the same territory, so why do we pursue this foolish multiculturist notion that we can somehow cater to radically different peoples under one system, or that we will eventually blend everybody into one global monoculture? It is never going to happen, it's un-natural and phenomenal damage will be done to all sections of the human species for as long as we try to make it happen.
Can we pay remoaners to move to ireland?
I bet theres a lot who would happily accept that trade though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending