The Student Room Group

Psychology 12 Mark questions

For a 12 mark question do you need to define?
e.g Outline and evaluate the behavioural approach to treating phobias (12)
Do you need to define phobia?
Thanks
Original post by stalebread
For a 12 mark question do you need to define?
e.g Outline and evaluate the behavioural approach to treating phobias (12)
Do you need to define phobia?
Thanks

You can define if you want, I always start my outlines with a nutshell definition linking the things in the question. But you won't be marked down for not defining:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by starstudent7
You can define if you want, I always start my outlines with a nutshell definition linking the things in the question. But you won't be marked down for not defining:smile:

Thank you so much! My mock is tomorrow and I am working out ways to trick the system and get more marks :smile:
Thank you so much! My mock is tomorrow and I am working out ways to trick the system and get more marks :smile:

Ur welcome and good luck:smile: If you have any doubts let me know, I am currently in year 13 doing AQA psychology:h:
Reply 4
Thanks! I’m AQA AS but I’m going to drop it next year because tbh I am not a big fan!! 😂
Thanks! I’m AQA AS but I’m going to drop it next year because tbh I am not a big fan!! 😂

Ur welcome, I said that last year but ended up keeping it because it was my highest A:h:
Reply 6
I am also studying history, economics and Russian and I want to do history and Russian at uni and I love economics so hopefully I will be able to drop psych 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending