The Student Room Group

100% in Cambridge

I'm in AS Level currently and since I'm planning to major in law, I was wondering how often Cambridge offers full financial aid to international students. If they do offer full scholarship, can anyone tell me what additional things I could do along with excelling in A Levels to get the full funding?

If there's anyone who has actually been accepted into Cambridge uni with a 100% financial aid, please do help. I don't want to stay where I am rn. I'm miserable. Abroad is the only escape for me.

Please.
Thank you.
Original post by StressedSun
I'm in AS Level currently and since I'm planning to major in law, I was wondering how often Cambridge offers full financial aid to international students. If they do offer full scholarship, can anyone tell me what additional things I could do along with excelling in A Levels to get the full funding?

If there's anyone who has actually been accepted into Cambridge uni with a 100% financial aid, please do help. I don't want to stay where I am rn. I'm miserable. Abroad is the only escape for me.

Please.
Thank you.

Hi StressedSun,

I would advise that you contact Cambridge with regards to this, they will advise you further or point you in the right direction of someone who can help.

Thanks

Catherine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending