The Student Room Group

Why do you dislike immigration?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Stewpid
I live in a part of the country where we are not quite a minority but there is more and more minorities on my estate we have gone from being pretty much all white to around 50% white 50% minority crime in the local area as subsequently increased

Its a shame- there are areas its just not safe to walk anymore
Original post by Castro Saint
Taking my first post word for word this statistic does contradict it, correct, but it does not take away the fact that this is a small minority that are doing it.

Also, you may notice the article says that Asian abusers are more likely to work in gangs while white abusers tend to work alone. This comes back to my original point being that sex abuse is not an asian (or immigrant, if you will) problem.

Therefore to single this out as a reason why one takes a disliking to immigration is nonsensical.

Then the lone abuser statistic is wrong- I've seen asian lads both alone and in groups target British girls, and all the girls at my school have experiences to back that up. Its not safe anymore
Do you also want to know when I stopped beating my wife?
Original post by cherryred90s
Like where?

Tower Hamlets, Birmingham, Bradford, Newham, Dagenham, the east end, Rochdale, Oldham, Bolton, areas of Manchester and Newcastle. Take your pick.

Original post by num.7
:rofl:

Are you going to actually debate or just use silly smilies
Original post by mrwb9876
Then the lone abuser statistic is wrong- I've seen asian lads both alone and in groups target British girls, and all the girls at my school have experiences to back that up. Its not safe anymore

Lol okay bro you've obviously done extensive research into this matter I'll leave you be
Original post by Notorious_B.I.G.
Do you also want to know when I stopped beating my wife?

Yh, why and when. Just curious
Original post by LunaCat
Yh, why and when. Just curious

It is the archetypal "loaded question". I have not really beaten the wife, no matter how many times she charcoals my dinner.
Original post by tylerthegoat
You forget that that's not even my main point GCSE flop. I've made a very useful point idiot.

Is insulting all you do?
Tower Hamlets, Birmingham, Bradford, Newham, Dagenham, the east end, Rochdale, Oldham, Bolton, areas of Manchester and Newcastle. Take your pick.

I definitely have
there arent many people who are "anti immegration". this is a term that was made up by the media and means nothing. most people in this country want controlled migration and national sovereignty but therw not anti immegration

Not forgetting Walsall, Oldbury, Smethwick Leicester and Rotherham.
It is spelt immigration and there is a difference between opposing it all together and mass uncontrolled, unskilled migration
Original post by Big_man_conor
there arent many people who are "anti immegration". this is a term that was made up by the media and means nothing. most people in this country want controlled migration and national sovereignty but therw not anti immegration
Original post by Stewpid
It is spelt immigration and there is a difference between opposing it all together and mass uncontrolled, unskilled migration

sorry for the spelling lmao
Original post by ToothpasteTiger
There taking my jobs and my money Idk y anyone likes them

Because they do a better job than you with lower wages and less complaining.
Original post by HateOCR
Because they do a better job than you with lower wages and less complaining.

I have a kuwalificashun in all of the hospitals in the county
Schrodinger's Immigrant.

It steals your job and doesn't work at the same time.
You will not get an honest answer to this question.
Reply 118
lack of background checks and black listing
Immigration is good if you have skilled, economically active immigrants coming over. If immigrants were mostly limited to Western Europeans and East Asians (Japanese, Chinese, Filipino etc) then the country would be far better off. But when you have thousands or even millions of deadbeat Somalians, South Asians, Africans etc, then its not so great.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending