The Student Room Group

How many AS and A2 exams do you have?

I've got 9 exams this year and im already panicking. I'm aiming to start the past papers in 2 weeks! Last year I didn't start the past papers until 2 weeks before the exams, which was stupid in hindsight.

Scroll to see replies

My school doesn't enter for AS but if they did I would have 7.

At the end of Y13 I would have done 8 exams + 1 NEA for computer science.
Original post by thegalaxy
My school doesn't enter for AS but if they did I would have 7.

At the end of Y13 I would have done 8 exams + 1 NEA for computer science.

but how many do you have? and have you started revision yet?
Original post by Maths&physics
but how many do you have? and have you started revision yet?

We had "mocks" last month but only one paper per subject, so that counts as revision?
I've got 9 exams this year and im already panicking. I'm aiming to start the past papers in 2 weeks! Last year I didn't start the past papers until 2 weeks before the exams, which was stupid in hindsight.

I have 12 :frown: Would've had only 9, but retaking 2 maths modules, and taking an extra module also...
Original post by thegalaxy
We had "mocks" last month but only one paper per subject, so that counts as revision?

yes :smile:
Original post by SlashaRussia
I have 12 :frown: Would've had only 9, but retaking 2 maths modules, and taking an extra module also...

9 is still a lot. have you began revising?
12 :/

Spoiler

9 is still a lot. have you began revising?

Well I had mocks recently so I've done a lot of revision for those, and I'm just trying to keep on revising now also since I have the motivation. But I'm doing a lot less than for mocks though, don't wanna burn myself out too early.
Reply 9
I’ve got 11 in the summer, across about 3 weeks I think.
Well I had mocks recently so I've done a lot of revision for those, and I'm just trying to keep on revising now also since I have the motivation. But I'm doing a lot less than for mocks though, don't wanna burn myself out too early.

Have you learnt all the content for all of your exams?
Have you learnt all the content for all of your exams?

Nope! I do Physics, and we have learnt almost everything, just two more chapters and the option unit left! And for maths we have two ish modules left to learn and we are done. But I've just been revising what we have learnt so far instead.

So with physics I've been spending half my time going over the new content, and half the time going over AS. For maths/further maths it's the same thing. I've been doing past papers in the modules I've learnt/retaking but going over the mixed exercises and so on for the modules we are learning.
Reply 12

Retaking 3 AS Maths modules and 3 A2 Maths, 3 A2 Bio and 3 A2 Chem.
4 :smile: All within 9 days... But I'm finished by 23rd May so I'm not gonna complain!
Perks of only doing AS in 2 subjects... Unfortunately we're back in school until July afterwards so though :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rrhr

Retaking 3 AS Maths modules and 3 A2 Maths, 3 A2 Bio and 3 A2 Chem.

have you began revising yet?
Nope! I do Physics, and we have learnt almost everything, just two more chapters and the option unit left! And for maths we have two ish modules left to learn and we are done. But I've just been revising what we have learnt so far instead.

So with physics I've been spending half my time going over the new content, and half the time going over AS. For maths/further maths it's the same thing. I've been doing past papers in the modules I've learnt/retaking but going over the mixed exercises and so on for the modules we are learning.

When do you expect to finish learning everything? I think I've got 2-3 weeks left.
11 :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

Retaking 2 AS maths Modules OCR (Have a guess which papers they were :colonhash:) :redface:
3 A2 Physics OCR
3 A2 Chemistry AQA
(edited 6 years ago)
When do you expect to finish learning everything? I think I've got 2-3 weeks left.

Honestly I don't think we will finish maths in time (part of a reason why I decided to learn an extra module on my own). Physics wise... maybe we'll finish in a month or so? We have two more practicals left and astrophysics and nuclear left!
9! (Not including prac exams)
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 19
have you began revising yet?

yeah...of course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending