The Student Room Group

Ex blocked me on everything

Hello again

So from my past post, in brief she decided she missed me dumped her ex and got back with me. We were dating up until around the middle of January.

We broke up because she felt it wasn't working and we were talking for two weeks afterwards, she wanted space. Last Thursday she was saying she didn't know if we could be friends so I suggested that we take a break up until Saturday and just try and start completely fresh as friends. I broke on Friday and ended up messaging her, she wasn't happy and she was lashing out a bit at me. She ended up blocking me on everything, I decided to imessage her on an old iphone to try and talk to her, my cousin is interested her which im extremely paranoid so I asked her about it. She stated that basically she didn't need me anymore and she can look after herself and she no longer wants me in her life. My friend messaged her the same day to receive a similar message.

I have one way of contacting her and thats an alternative snapchat or through mutual friends but I haven't spoken to her and am not planning to yet

I still care about her a ridiculous amount, and even would just want a friendship with her. I didn't want it to end on bad terms.

So what should I do? Wait a couple of weeks then message her?

Thanks

Scroll to see replies

I would wait a couple weeks for the angriest feelings to boil over and then approach her.
Reply 2
I think she blocked me out of the lack of space I was giving her, but im really concerned about my cousin. When I asked her about it she said she wasnt that type of girl and its not like that, claiming she wouldnt go f*ck my cousin. Is there much hope?
Reply 3
I would calm myself down first before anything, you seem really worried.

Relax, a little, sometimes things don't turn out the way you want them to, if you end on bad terms you do, don't try to rescue it. - it does nothing for you.
No point crying over spoilt milk.

If she wants to date your cousin, is it any of your business? You need to stop being paranoid and focus on moving forward with your life, not focusing on what shes doing with hers....
Reply 4
Original post by Salma26
I would calm myself down first before anything, you seem really worried.

Relax, a little, sometimes things don't turn out the way you want them to, if you end on bad terms you do, don't try to rescue it. - it does nothing for you.
No point crying over spoilt milk.

If she wants to date your cousin, is it any of your business? You need to stop being paranoid and focus on moving forward with your life, not focusing on what shes doing with hers....

I know but my cousins my cousin, hes family, isnt that morally wrong?
Reply 5
Original post by qwerty625
I know but my cousins my cousin, hes family, isnt that morally wrong?

well if she dates him, then it shows that she aint right person for you.

just calm it down, whatever happens, time will tell, being paranoid wont solve anything, besides she told she won't but if its up to you if you believe her.
Reply 6
Original post by Salma26
well if she dates him, then it shows that she aint right person for you.

just calm it down, whatever happens, time will tell, being paranoid wont solve anything, besides she told she won't but if its up to you if you believe her.

I do have complete trust in her, its just I would really want her in my life. We were together for 14 months you get used to people being around :frown:
Reply 7
I do have complete trust in her, its just I would really want her in my life. We were together for 14 months you get used to people being around :frown:

But, its also part of life to let people go too. & letting new people in...

If you trust her completely, then you wouldn't be paranoid... something is missing from what your saying

What you want and what other people want can differ, so prepare for all possible outcomes.
Reply 8
I hope she comes back, I miss her so bad
Reply 9
Back off until the dust settles properly. To be honest these situations seldom work out well, but they certainly won't if you continue to push in the circumstances you describe.
Reply 10
Original post by Zarek
Back off until the dust settles properly. To be honest these situations seldom work out well, but they certainly won't if you continue to push in the circumstances you describe.

What my friend suggested is if I give it till tommorrow to see if she unblocks me, then he said he would try and talk to her. Thats just going to irritate her more right?
Reply 11
What my friend suggested is if I give it till tommorrow to see if she unblocks me, then he said he would try and talk to her. Thats just going to irritate her more right?

Fine to wait and see if she unlocks you and to try again if she does. But it seems a long shot that she will and then the only hope is to back off completely and see what happens. Months, not days is the timescale. In my experience once girls have gone cold it's a very poor prognosis and energy is far better expended on looking for new love.
Reply 12
Original post by Zarek
Fine to wait and see if she unlocks you and to try again if she does. But it seems a long shot that she will and then the only hope is to back off completely and see what happens. Months, not days is the timescale. In my experience once girls have gone cold it's a very poor prognosis and energy is far better expended on looking for new love.

Thats why I want to make the move before she turns completely against me, its just finding the right time, its a complete guess
Thats why I want to make the move before she turns completely against me, its just finding the right time, its a complete guess

I know how you feel man
Reply 14
So update, decided to message her because I couldn't handle it and she outright blocked me before reading my messages. That absolutely crushed me, so today I messaged her best friend who is sort of a mutual friend. She went off it with me and explained how she wants nothing to do with me anymore, I somehow feel that it might just be the best friend sticking up for her. Shes saying things like shes never seen her this happy without me and things. It really really hurt, any advice?
The only thing I thought of doing was trying to just explain how I feel to the best friend and she might repeat it on to her. Im not sure anymore :frown:
Let her go, she clearly doesn’t want to talk to you. Respect her wishes and leave her alone, find a girl that wants you as much as you want her.
Reply 16
Original post by cat_mac
Let her go, she clearly doesn’t want to talk to you. Respect her wishes and leave her alone, find a girl that wants you as much as you want her.

Im not directly messaging her anymore or trying to get into contact, im just talking to her friend. Is there anyway from this I could try and talk to her? I know I should move on but its been 14 months and I miss her so bad :frown:
Im not directly messaging her anymore or trying to get into contact, im just talking to her friend. Is there anyway from this I could try and talk to her? I know I should move on but its been 14 months and I miss her so bad :frown:

If you’re talking to her friend to find out about her, that counts as trying to get in contact. By blocking you she made clear she doesn’t want to talk to you.

If you really care about her, you won’t want to make her uncomfortable by crossing the boundaries she’s setting. For both of your sake you have to cut the cord and move on.
Reply 18
Original post by cat_mac
If you’re talking to her friend to find out about her, that counts as trying to get in contact. By blocking you she made clear she doesn’t want to talk to you.

If you really care about her, you won’t want to make her uncomfortable by crossing the boundaries she’s setting. For both of your sake you have to cut the cord and move on.

Im just worried im not going to get over this, she meant so much
Hey,

I was in exactly the same situation, even down to the whole best friend acting a some sort of mediator. I’m really sorry for you as the pain and heart ache, nobody will know how harsh it feels. I went running every day and got some seratonin levels up. I found some comfort in talking about it with strangers who wood be able to offer different view points. You sound like a person with heart, plus the gf has actually done you a favour by blocking you. If it’s meant to be she will come back, plus you don’t have contact and that can have completely damaging because you kind of break up over and over. I totally sympathise and hope you will get over this, and you will. Spend time with friends, talk don’t bottle it up and have fun doing stuff she probably didn’t let you do when you and her were together, ha. Have fun and don’t worry about she’s up to, ignorance is bliss trust me. Feel better man.

S

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending