The Student Room Group

Study help

So my college is giving me loads of work at the moment, as loads of people did crap I there mocks. All my science subjects have given me loads of work and I'm worried I won't find time to revise for exams in June . Also resitting two maths modules and I'm worried I won't find time to revise and I'll end getting a bad grade in maths again. Any help/advice.
Original post by VictiniCup
So my college is giving me loads of work at the moment, as loads of people did crap I there mocks. All my science subjects have given me loads of work and I'm worried I won't find time to revise for exams in June . Also resitting two maths modules and I'm worried I won't find time to revise and I'll end getting a bad grade in maths again. Any help/advice.

You need a study timetable and start understanding how much time you have left as well as how many tasks you have to do.

You also need to get more organised so you focus on the right things. You need to make the time. You only have to do it for 4-5 months and then you can have a rest.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
You need a study timetable and start understanding how much time you have left as well as how many tasks you have to do.

You also need to get more organised so you focus on the right things. You need to make the time. You only have to do it for 4-5 months and then you can have a rest.

I already have a study timetable but that does not seem to help.
Reply 3
Im just doing whatever for homework. If it gets in the way of my revision i dont do it or i just copy answers from online websites.

Quick Reply

Latest